FFVIII Quote Quiz

Headmaster Cid said that after Balamb Garden evaded the missiles and the bridge went throught his office...

This one isn't easy if cards don't intrest you:

We're too old to play cards
 
Hmmmmmmmmm... was it the olderly fisherman in FH? I can never find him :(

If it isn't, I can't figure it out easily, as I didn't play Triple Triad much :D
 
..........

Last chance, they talk about the most powerful cards in the world and own Boss cards...
 
Well, one's Martin (I remember gaining lots and lots of Boss Cards from him) and the other one... I don't know who s/he is :S

But... if one is Martin, then the other is someone in Galbadia Garden! =D :p

Can it be... the gym teacher? :D
 
...........

No, they are the three students in the study hall of Galdibia Garden...they also tell you about card rankings...
 
That's in Timber, when Watts was gathering info about something. I think it was because of trains or something. It's two Galbadian soldiers talking about him :p

Yay, my turn! =D :p

??? said:
...none of my business.
 
I'm not sure, but I think that it was Quistis taking to Squall in curfew, in that room in the Training Center. It happens after him, Zell, Selphie and another guy become SeeD. Quistis was going to tell Squall that she was going to quit being an instructor.

So, was I right? :p
 
Correct...just say which of them said it to the other...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top