FFVIII Quote Quiz

Haahah! Super, I wasn't sure if anyone was still looking into this thread...

SOooo, going to assume that I can post one!
Where can you find the Middle-aged Psycho?
 
middle.. aged.... psycho o.O ?



are u sure this is 8 -.-? (if it is, than i really forgot a lot about it T.T)
great avy sketch btw ^_^
 
:D I'm positive, he's kind of obscure so I'm not sure how many people have found this NPC....

Thanks! It's from a doujinshi <3
 
Had to post because I just discovered him recently. He's in FH by the train station entrance (after you fight that Galbadian machine).

Here's the...interesting conversation:

Middle-aged Man: I loovve cats, yeah. You like cats?

Squall: -Yeah; -No

Middle-aged Psycho: Yeah...cats are great....
My house, there's like 256 cats, yeah.
Yeah, but what's weird is I can't count no more than that

Squall:......

Awesome bit of creepiness. If you answer "No" he just says "Heartless son of a bitch"
 
:D!!! I'm happily surprised!
Yep, that's the guy ^___^
 
Sorry for the delay, its been a busy week.

Lol Maloire, I know! Glad to see someone else knows that. When I first noticed Psycho I had to read it 3 or 4 times just to be sure I wasn't seeing things.

Honestly can't come up with one as good as that, so here's a pretty easy one (Might not be 100%, should be close):

"Then go talk to a wall"
 
Last edited:
That's Squall. He says that to Quistis when they're in the Training Room Secret Area after she tells him she needs to talk to someone! :D

Easy one: "I love trains!"
 
Heheh your turn Gumdrop...
 
He is related to the event in a way

Beware of Badamb, it can be easily confused for the good kind...
 
I suppose that is close enough considering the time it took for this guess...

It is the train staff mentionning that when the soldiers fall sick after eating Badamb fish with Raijin after confusing it with the similar looking Balamb fish. Raijin seems unaffected though.

It is someone else's turn now
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top