jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Feb 4, 2007 #161 edea maybe? maybe adel....
Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Feb 4, 2007 #162 Yeah, Edea said that while fighting after her assassination attempt...
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Feb 5, 2007 #163 so do i post a quote? oo one more post till 100, yay might get a new rank by the way.... how many posts is it until i can make my own "rank"? or is that only when your a moderator or something? Last edited: Feb 5, 2007
so do i post a quote? oo one more post till 100, yay might get a new rank by the way.... how many posts is it until i can make my own "rank"? or is that only when your a moderator or something?
Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Feb 5, 2007 #164 Yes...go ahead and ask... I'm not sure how the ranking goes...better ask someone else somewhere else...
Yes...go ahead and ask... I'm not sure how the ranking goes...better ask someone else somewhere else...
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Feb 6, 2007 #165 jesus squall all you do is tell me im wrong....... *sigh* well heres a quote if you want one.... "Im good at getting info" Click to expand... i dont know if its exactly that, but whatever....
jesus squall all you do is tell me im wrong....... *sigh* well heres a quote if you want one.... "Im good at getting info" Click to expand... i dont know if its exactly that, but whatever....
Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Feb 6, 2007 #166 Watts... Why don't you act right instead... Just forget it...
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Feb 9, 2007 #167 That 's not a quote... is it? >_>
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Feb 10, 2007 #168 ......ok i think ill post a quote: "I dont care, Im going in there!" Click to expand... probobly not exactly what was said...but OH WELL
......ok i think ill post a quote: "I dont care, Im going in there!" Click to expand... probobly not exactly what was said...but OH WELL
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Feb 12, 2007 #169 selphie?
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Feb 14, 2007 #170 Irvine!
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Feb 15, 2007 #171 selphie outside destroyed trabia go DAPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Feb 15, 2007 #172 dang, i was wrong. ok who said this? We're SeeDs! We're trained to kick the sorceress' ass! Click to expand...
dang, i was wrong. ok who said this? We're SeeDs! We're trained to kick the sorceress' ass! Click to expand...
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Feb 15, 2007 #173 Sounds like zell or seifer early in the game.
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Feb 15, 2007 #174 more like zell lolz!
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Mar 7, 2007 #175 this thread equal dead hey that rhymes it is a crime hahahahahahahahaaha
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 7, 2007 #176 hmmm.... I don't like death talk so I'll post a quote: "One day I will tell you about my ROMANTIC dream"
hmmm.... I don't like death talk so I'll post a quote: "One day I will tell you about my ROMANTIC dream"
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Mar 7, 2007 #177 Seifer said that to zell and squall
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 7, 2007 #178 Damn.....you're right
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Mar 8, 2007 #179 "Im not giving no speech" "Cut the mic"
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 14, 2007 #180 Oh I remember THAT one Squall when Cid made him Garden's leader, right? RIGHT?