FFVIII Quote Quiz

Irvine says it.. it's in Fisherman's Horizon, when everyone hooks up Squall and Rinoa. Irvine tells Squall that "I know a good spot, I left an old magazine there" or something like that :)
 
Argh... It was at the tip of my tongue.
argh.gif


The Sorceress Edea...Matron is back at the orphanage.
 
It's not Seifer.

I'll give you a hint: It's at the beginning of disc 3.
 
Barret05 wasn't guessing, he's the one who asked who said that, so he was stating the answer since noone seemed to know :p
 
Barret05 said:
ok heres my quote

"That was a guided tour! This time, it's a walk"


Its beena long time since i played VIII, but I'm gonna take a stab at this...

I'm thinking Quistis said it.
 
Try this....'' I left my cards with my daughter....I hope she's alright!''
 
Barret05 said:
Do you guys need a hint or sumting cus no1 doesn't seem 2 be answering :confused:

It was Rinoa after defeating Garden Master NORG....
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top