S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 16, 2007 #201 is it diablos lamp? 0.0?
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Apr 17, 2007 #202 yep, when Cid gives you the magical lamp, with diablo in it...
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Apr 27, 2007 #203 Quote, please!
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 28, 2007 #204 i dunno, u go ahead
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Apr 28, 2007 #205 Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! *blushes* J/K!!! XD ??? said: I am only a messenger. Click to expand...
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon May 29, 2007 #206 Sound like one of rinoas flunkys but his name eludes me right now
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider May 29, 2007 #207 i know i know!!! it's Selphie!!!! I memorized the game intro until the they graduate anyone else post, i don have a quote
i know i know!!! it's Selphie!!!! I memorized the game intro until the they graduate anyone else post, i don have a quote
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon May 31, 2007 #208 Ok who said this "Zell your so anal"
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider May 31, 2007 #209 what?!! nobody sayz THAT 0.0"""""""
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon May 31, 2007 #210 It all depends on who you have in your party in the mission to liberate balamb in disc 2. Thats your clue.
It all depends on who you have in your party in the mission to liberate balamb in disc 2. Thats your clue.
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Jun 1, 2007 #211 Squall zell n quistis!!! 0.0 i don believe someone sayz that there's no worse than the cursin "DUMB@$$" in the game (only said ONCE @ FH) n the rest is normal (idiot, moron, chicken wuss, pig wuss)!!!!!!!
Squall zell n quistis!!! 0.0 i don believe someone sayz that there's no worse than the cursin "DUMB@$$" in the game (only said ONCE @ FH) n the rest is normal (idiot, moron, chicken wuss, pig wuss)!!!!!!!
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jun 1, 2007 #212 Selphie says it to zell in his bedroom. Only if you put her in your party in the balamb mission, And annoy zell in his room.
Selphie says it to zell in his bedroom. Only if you put her in your party in the balamb mission, And annoy zell in his room.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jul 22, 2007 #213 O.O''!!! Quote, please. o.o
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jul 30, 2007 #214 an easy one "the accursed seed"
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jul 30, 2007 #215 Oh, I know, I know!!! (I'm pretty sure I know this one will be right!) *smacks button in table* Edea Kramer. I don't remember the situation though... *awaits for permission*
Oh, I know, I know!!! (I'm pretty sure I know this one will be right!) *smacks button in table* Edea Kramer. I don't remember the situation though... *awaits for permission*
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jul 30, 2007 #216 Your turn Smith
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jul 31, 2007 #217 YAY! I was right! ^_^ (for once in a looooooooong time -_-'') Ok, here it goes: ??? said: If you think and worry too much, everything tends to turn out bad. Click to expand... Whaaa... this one's a thoughy! ^_^
YAY! I was right! ^_^ (for once in a looooooooong time -_-'') Ok, here it goes: ??? said: If you think and worry too much, everything tends to turn out bad. Click to expand... Whaaa... this one's a thoughy! ^_^
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Jul 31, 2007 #218 thats laguna isnt it...dont member wen...man i havnt played ff8 in sooooooo long....a few yrs now
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Aug 4, 2007 #219 Wrong. Try again. ^_^
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Aug 5, 2007 #220 its not squall being negative?