FFX prequel

Lokzor

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2006
Messages
25
Location
Luca, Spira
Occupation
Machina Engineer
RPG Name
Lokzor
Just an opinion thread.. am I completely off my rocker for thinking it would have been cool to have a FFX prequel game, or maybe just a movie Advent-Children-style that followed Jecht and the pilgrimage of Braska? I've suggested it before and my friends thought it was a dumb idea. I'd just like to see what opinion you true fans have.
 
It occured to me when I was approaching the end of ffx.It would be great.I even imagined battling with Braska,Auron and Jecht for real ! ^_^And what about that incident with Jecht being drunk ... :D
 
I was just thinking about prequels and sequels in general about FFX, but also other Final Fantasies:

FFVI prequel: The Magi War. :)
FFVI sequel: -_-....that wouldn't work...no magic :p
FFIX prequel: History of Terra. :)
FFIX sequel: That'ld be cool, 10 years later or something. :D

And i'ld rather have Square came up with a prequel of FFX than the sequel -_-...... :D
 
I had enough with X-2. Besides, we already know everything about Spira anyway, so it wouldn't be worth is just to make a prequel with Braska, we already know what happens. Still, some fans would still eat it up regardless...:P
 
Zeromus_X said:
I had enough with X-2. Besides, we already know everything about Spira anyway, so it wouldn't be worth is just to make a prequel with Braska, we already know what happens. Still, some fans would still eat it up regardless...:P


That's very true. I suppose I would equate a Braska prequel to the first episodes of Star Wars with the life of Aniken. You already know what will happen in the end, but people watch it happen anyway. Now I'm not saying those prequels were the best ever, but.. I just see a similarity there.

Sure, we do know an awful lot about Spira by the end of FFX, but I don't think it would matter. It would just be Braska/Jecht's story, history of Spira would take a backseat.

No matter what they'd do though, I would probably eat it up :D
 
Well... I dunno. I'd buy it just to have it(and stare happily at Auron kun... Aurrrrooon.... *drool*), but I think it'd just be a lot like X... Who knows!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top