FFX was better! Anyone agree?

in ffx we can be tidus and auron it´s better (x-2 are good to but ffx are better)
 
In my opinion,I think FFX-2 is a great game.and it impressed me a lot.
But FFX is maybe better.
 
I didn't like X-2 much, too much of is was side quests and it really didn't live up to what FF X had before it in my opinion. X was much much better.
 
Own both and agree that FF X was alot better.
 
I agree X was better than X-2.
 
I haven't actually played it yet, but i did follow some parts while my cousin was playing........and the only thing, but then the ONLY thing that would encourage me to play this: graphics. -_-
 
i think the only thing that appealed to me from ffx-2 was the fast paced battle system ...and as you say avathar.. the graphics were good... thats it tho .. other than that it sux.
 
I liked FFX-2 and i enjoyed it alot.. its a nice easy going game thats fun! :) But i would have to agree that FFX is much better.. mainly because of its story :)
 
I recieved it as a gift from my girlfriend, and I played it mainly to continue the FFX story, though I agree the original was far better. I have to say I was expecting to be disappointed with X-2, since I KNEW my favorite character from the original wouldn't come back.

The main thing I didn't like about it was the story. I was hoping it would be more connected to the original game. Some of the music also annoyed me. I did like the jobclass system though, a refreshing change from FFX.

To be honest, X-2 was the "Charlie's Angels" of final fantasy
 
I agree with your assertions mostly!FFX-2 could never be as good as its predessesor.First of all,the time spent to make ffx2 wasn't as long as that of making ffx.FFX-2 has to deal with Mr.Uematsu's resignation from square.Thus,the music score creators have to 'battle' with the famous,succeeded and classic composer of the first 10 titles.The score,in my opinion,of ffx-2 is generally stupid.And I am sorry to say that.Nonetheless,it has some masterpieces like ''Eternity'' or ''Wind's Crest~The three trails'',but generally it just doesn't stand a chance before ffx.Nope it does not.The story was lame,and too girlish.I clearly prefer ffx's ending rather than ffx-2's one.Why?Because ffx's eding offered me such emotion and let me imagine of the end myself.Some things are better when left to the player's imagination imo.FFX-2 ruined that.It also broke the tradition....One of the few good thing are the girls' hot garments...


edit:there was going to be an ffx-3 (Rikku's edition) too.........
 
Eru Iluvatar said:
edit:there was going to be an ffx-3 (Rikku's edition) too.........
NOWAI.jpg
 
i agree but this game was still good. at least i liked it.
 
Re: FFX was better! Anyone agree?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think ffx is much better special its much much harder then ffx-2




well, i don't think ffx was a hard as ffx2 b/c of one thing and that was tryin to get 100% in the game..... ffx was better but that is b/c ffx2 was more of a girls flick then anythin else.... FFx is better to me!

~Half Breed~
 
X > X-2.

I did like the battle system of X-2, but the whole little Charlie's Angels atmosphere kept me from taking it seriously.

That, and stupid 100% ending you ruined X's ending grr.
 
Meh....I liked FFX-2 for the....I'll say CHARACTERS and battle mode. Forces you to think on your feet, and do commands that might cost you later. So, it's a bit fun trying to make fast strategys. Still, FFX is better. For the story, characters, and all around gameplay. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top