FFX was better! Anyone agree?

Let's see which game is better than the other, like this :p :

1. Better Music: FFX

2. Better Graphics: FFX-2

3. Better Story: FFX

4. Better Random Gameplay: FFX

5. Better Secrets and Sidequests: FFX

6. Better Characters: FFX

7. Better World in time and place: FFX

8. Better Battle Gameplay: FFX-2

9. Better Challenge: FFX

10. Better Humor: FFX

=
Avathar said:
Zeromus_X said:
 
I think it had a wonderful battle system, and the cool job system (albeit oddly named and every 'costume' could use more clothing) was refreshing.

Everything else....:/
 
I must say that I agree with the majority here. X was MUCH better than X-2. The whole plot was off. They should have just made a new installment instead of continuing it where the first one left off IMO. Although I did like the ending...especially the 100% ending!
 
Yes, it is pretty rewarding to get the 100% ending, when they get back together after all that.
 
I hated the 100% Ending. It ruined X's ending. There wasn't a point to X that way. (This is just me though.) X had a bittersweet ending, and I liked that.

Of course, the 'failure' ending is funny. xD
 
lol....I loved than ending. :D Still, it makes the FFX ending seem better, now that he comes back when all odds were against him coming back ever again.
 
i just think FFX's storyline can't be compared to any other RPG's. The story was given to you but it left so much for you to gather. If you didn't pay attention then it was like you missed out on smaller aspects that made it come together nicely. and i thought it was awesome ho they fit that whole story into that short of a span
 
FFX is better for the story side quests and gameplay...
FFX-2 is only good for the quick and easy addition of battle system and minor addition to the storyline
 
Avathar said:
:p It's no longer a matter of opinion, it's a fact: Final Fantasy X is better than Final Fantasy X-2.
I would have to agree with you on that one...like i said in an earlier post to a similar thread if not the same one "why are we even debating this?"
 
It was alittle better. But I've read all about X and X-2 to know more about it then I did. and for me, I would have to say if someone wanted to know more about X that they should play X-2
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top