FFX was better! Anyone agree?

Most deffinatly. Final Fantasy X is MUCH better then its sequel. my reasons are simply because IT IS a sequel, Final Fantasy is good the way it is i think. i mean, FFX-2 is still a great game but it wont go down as one of the greatest or 'classics' ever made. and another thing that bugged me was that Nobuo Uematsu didnt do the music for FFX-2, that guy is great with the FF's!

There, finally got my opinion down lol.
 
I'm with you...a sequel to a FF game? o.o
That's just wrong...besides, it was a disgrace!
(Although I DO like that one oicture of Rikku :P)
 
It don't think it ever was Square Enix's intention to hope to make X-2 better than the originator :D
 
The original is almost always the best, especially due to the uniqueness factor. THe same is true here.
 
FFX was definetly better than ffX-2, never quite liked that game
 
Which means you've never beat any FF before VII. That's weird. Where have you been? Also, I don't see how putting on different costumes could give you abilities. The sphere grid and weapon system was much more logical. However, I have a problem with the both of them. That is, they're both really easy. Too easy. It's almost impossible to die, except in a boss battle.
 
Totorosama said:
Which means you've never beat any FF before VII. That's weird. Where have you been? Also, I don't see how putting on different costumes could give you abilities. The sphere grid and weapon system was much more logical. However, I have a problem with the both of them. That is, they're both really easy. Too easy. It's almost impossible to die, except in a boss battle.
No, I beat FFI too... almost beat FFII and lost my copy of FFVI before I could beat that one... *cries*
 
Of course it was, FF X-2 is crap. The only good thing about it is it's unique battle system, I mean the final Boss is easy, I defeated him on my first try.
 
ffX is better,But i like the Dresspheres on ffx-2 it's like the job system on ff5.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top