FFXI Job discussion Area

Kiera

Princess of Capoeira
Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
177
Age
44
Location
FL
Occupation
BVC
RPG Name
Kyra
I am wondering, if you play FFXI, which job are you working to be the best at and why. Also if possible gives reasons why other jobs are weaker or stronger over yours:

Dark Knight: I like this job because of its versitility. You can be a WAR or BLM, but most of the time, the DRK's in the parties are DD's, Yes I know not most DRKs use their magics unless it is for Asrb spells. The thing is I like using jobs like this also because ever since I have played FFX-2 I loved the DRK job when I got it, I just wish it was like how it was in X-2 as it is in XI also, I guess Soul Eater can make up for that. I also like it over other jobs because not many people use it and its a hard job to use if not used right. It can also solo very well if you are a Veteran at the job, I can solo DC ++ mobs now with it, but I do not know now since I have not touched the game for months so I might be a little rusty. The weapons DRK's get also are also good along with the end game armors. Tell me how other jobs are good to you.
 
Well the other jobs that are advance are really fun to use. Even though WAR and RDM are powerful themselves, aside form ninjas, RDM's can actually solo almost anything.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top