FFXI - Post pics of your characters

Staircase

Shinra Owner
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
483
Location
USA / New York
RPG Name
Tidus
I just wanted to see how some of the people who play this look, race, class, armor. So if you want, post a picture of your character. I'll post a pic of mine as soon as i get home. (i'm at school at the moment... yea, i'm not exactly doing what im supposed to.... ;) )
 
Hunf... I didn't even take a print screen of myself... My PC wasn't supporting PSs at the time =( I tried to take a pic of me next to a Dragoon and his Wyvern... but I had the F-Key Lock mode on :D Stupid me...
 
I finally got to posting a picture of me.. and yes i am a noob. I'm only level 12 at the moment, but hopefully ill be much higher soon.
ffxistairmx7.png
 
I never reached level 12 in one month of gameplay xD

btw... you are just like me... sandorian, same hair, same face, WAR, right?
 
Yea I'm a warrior. Right now I'm saving up for brass armor, but I'm kinda angry that square didn't even change the appearance between bronze and brass. Just the defense. -.-
Someone got lazy.
 
If its a fire crystal i use it for smithing. If its any other kind i turn it into a gate guard for Rank points. But you have to be rank 2 to do that, until then, I just sold them.
Do you play still? And if so, what server are you on? Cus' it looks like were the only two here who have played. XD
 
if you were the only two now we are three cause i also play i am a level 23 elvaan sandorian and i am a WAR my character name is Brege and i am in ceberus server
 
what is bimarck and what level are you guys on also what server are you guys on
 
I'm a level 12 warrior. And Bismark is the name of the server i am on. So that means we will never see each other online. :(
The whole world system sucks. I think they should change the world passes. Its really dumb how if you switch worlds, you start back at level 0.
 
Hum... stair... I will probably re-start playing, but this time on server Gilgamesh because of a portuguese LS I know... if that LS disbands before I start, could you get me a WP?
 
Ah, i see. I can get a world pass if you need one. I would be glad to help you out with anything if you do decide to join again. And sorry if this was my doing, getting you back into FF XI. I've just been really excited lately because its an amazing game. :)
 
i will by a pass if you guys want to join cerberus just let me know if you do or dont want to join
 
Last edited:
i am going to restart my character tommorrow or wensday so let me know if you guys want a pass and if just one of you want a pass i can buy a a gold pass so that we get special items and a special hat to bring me down to your level so we can level up together but let me know if you guys want it and btw weather i start back tommorrow depends on wether or not i go to school tommorrow
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top