FFXI - Post pics of your characters

Well if you want you can come to my server (Bismarck), since you plan on starting over anyways. I can get you a gold pass. You dont have to though, just an offer. =)
And Spec if you do need a gold pass, just tell me. I can get you one, (i'm rich for my current level)
 
Staircase said:
Well if you want you can come to my server (Bismarck), since you plan on starting over anyways. I can get you a gold pass. You dont have to though, just an offer. =)
And Spec if you do need a gold pass, just tell me. I can get you one, (i'm rich for my current level)

A gold pass would be nice :)
 
My face was something like this:

80px-Hm3b.jpg
 
Here is Edea, but this sure isn't me. I think would make a way better Edea then this chic.

Oh crap, this for the wrong game, but whatever still cool.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0001.sized.jpg
    DSCF0001.sized.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 158
  • DSCF0002.sized.jpg
    DSCF0002.sized.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 151
Nope I just found this on yahoo, I going to try and find A dress like that and post it.
 
I will be posting my Pict. of my DRK soon lol, just too lazy to change to the gear at the moment since I am a WHM.
 
Here are the picts. of me: I had to send to my email from POL

FF.jpg

FF17.jpg

FF16.jpg

FF15.jpg

FF14.jpg

FF13.jpg

FF7.jpg

FF8.jpg

FF9.jpg

FF10.jpg

FF11.jpg

FF12.jpg

FF6.jpg

FF5.jpg

FF4.jpg

FF3.jpg

FF2.jpg

FF1.jpg


Here I am on the game, I took picts of the game so people would know the area, and I also took a picture of Sky and the God Kirin.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
Here is Edea, but this sure isn't me. I think would make a way better Edea then this chic.

Oh crap, this for the wrong game, but whatever still cool.

Are you sure that that is a real person? O_o
 
Really nice pics, Kiera ;) I don't like that skull helmet, though...

Those panoramas... ^^ I really want to start playing again.
 
Its called a Wyverm Helmet, its made of the skull of a dragon, I am a Bone Crafter level 77, almost level 100 ^^. I also am a level 50 Goldsmith and a level 50 something Leather Crafter. The rest of the of the crafts aren't worth mentioning. Bone Crafting is so fun ^^.
 
I have more pictures, just too lazy to put them up lol, I love the Helm though T-T, it adds so much STR and such, it look ugly at certain views but from others it is pretty. Also, when I get my new gear from the gods, I will show them to you.
 
John Smith said:
Are you sure that that is a real person? O_o
Yeah, I'm sure I seen another chic dressed up as edea but I forgot what site that was on.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top