FFXII comes out on Halloween...

You know, I have a huge project due in my Communications class and a 156 question Biology test and I have to work all on Halloween. Even If I do buy FFXII on that day, I wont get to play it...

Oh..but on November 1st...It's goin down in Ivalice...
 
OMG, I'm so EXCITED. =)
2 more days, i cant believe it. And i just got FF XI yesterday, so i'm gonna have my hands full with Final Fantasy for a while XD.
 
Staircase said:
OMG, I'm so EXCITED. =)
2 more days, i cant believe it. And i just got FF XI yesterday, so i'm gonna have my hands full with Final Fantasy for a while XD.

Final Fantasy XI! Final Fantasy XI! Final Fantasy XI! Which server??? :eek:
 
Spec said:
Final Fantasy XI! Final Fantasy XI! Final Fantasy XI! Which server??? :eek:
Ill have to check, i cant play it here, because i have really bad i-net. But on weekends I walk over to my Aunts and play it. Its an amazing game, i seriously couldn't stop playing. i didn't do much other than walk around and drool at the awesomeness of it.

And is there a way to change my server without one of those damn world passes? i can restart my character if need be... I only got to level 2. ;)

And i just back from EB Games with FFXII - collectors edition. They offered me a collectors edition strategy guide for 20% off. I couldn't resist, so i got that too. :p total of $88... :(
 
Last edited:
Staircase said:
Ill have to check, i cant play it here, because i have really bad i-net. But on weekends I walk over to my Aunts and play it. Its an amazing game, i seriously couldn't stop playing. i didn't do much other than walk around and drool at the awesomeness of it.

And is there a way to change my server without one of those damn world passes? i can restart my character if need be... I only got to level 2. ;)

And i just back from EB Games with FFXII - collectors edition. They offered me a collectors edition strategy guide for 20% off. I couldn't resist, so i got that too. :p total of $88... :(

In which city did you start? I was a Sandorian, but I had to stop playing because of my internet being really bad... I think I'll start again hum... in June, or something...

Spec Highwind was a level 5 Hume Redmage/Level 8 Hume Warrior (in Asura Server)

Great graphics... It is like... woa... endless! And.. I loves the battle system.

Yes, reseting your character you may go to a different Server...

Do you have all the 3 expansions?
 
Last edited:
Spec said:
In which city did you start? I was a Sandorian, but I had to stop playing because of my internet being really bad... I think I'll start again hum... in June, or something...

Spec Highwind was a level 5 Hume Redmage/Level 8 Hume Warrior (in Asura Server)

Great graphics... It is like... woa... endless! And.. I loves the battle system.

Yes, reseting your character you may go to a different Server...

Do you have all the 3 expansions?

Yep, i was Sandorian too (i think, thats the castle right? =p)
And wow, if you go into the configuration and max out everything, its absolutely gorgeous. And i love the battle system too, its an amazing game.
:cool:
 
Staircase said:
Yep, i was Sandorian too (i think, thats the castle right? =p)
And wow, if you go into the configuration and max out everything, its absolutely gorgeous. And i love the battle system too, its an amazing game.
:cool:

Yes, San d'Oria is the medieval-like castle. I had some difficulties partying, though... My English is a bit crappy (or should I say Mai Inglich iz a beet Krapi?)

And if you are not in a party, you can't have Teh Ultimate Fun
 
Spec said:
And if you are not in a party, you can't have Teh Ultimate Fun

Agreed, teh ultimate fun cannot be achieved without partying.

And hopefully my I-net wont crap out on me too much. I have a bad internet, but i figure as long as i can navigate, it can be played. XD
 
Dang, it's a FFXII Crisis. XD

I'm either going to go buy it today, or wait for Janice to get it for me for Christmas. :O

I can't decide, lol.
 
Zeromus_X said:
Remember, Private Messages are the best place to discuss FFXI. :)

Sorry, we got a little off track there. :rolleyes:

And darn Hydra, your willing to wait until Christmas?!? I had to get it the first day it came out, i would have exploded if i didn't.

And by the way, its an amazing game, and i would highly recommend people to go for the collectors edition if it is available. Its far worth the $10.
 
It's worth it just for that featurette. :)

The CE strategy guide is also very nice, the guide itself is huge, and the artbook is pretty. I haven't even really looked at the guide yet though. xD I want to figure things out for myself this time. :p

I only had a little while to plug in to it today, I will probably play another hour or so again today. I'll have much more time during the weekend to spend...
 
The dark side sounds so good, and I was within the reach of buying it today, but I'll at least try to hold off until Christmas. If I can't, then don't blame me. The demo amazes me, and it's a loose one on DQVIII. :O
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top