Ffxii Summons!!

Max the Man

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2005
Messages
370
Age
34
Location
in front of my computer
Website
www.maxtheman.proboards54.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Maximilian
Salut, comment ca va? Yo, what's up? I was surfing some other FF Message boards I belong to and found a list of summons from FFXII. It's kind of bitter sweet, really, because the old school summons we've come to know and love disappeared, only to be replaced with frickin cool ones. ^^

Adrammelech
Belias
Chaos
Exdeath
Famfrit
Hashmalim
Mateus
Ultima
Shumihaza
Queklain
Zalera
Zeromus (Yes, Z-X, it's true ^^)
Zodiac
 
Adrammelech - Dragon. Lucavi of Capricorn and Totema of Bangaa.
Belias - B=V in Japanese translation. Belias=Velius, Lucavi of Aries.
Chaos - Final boss of FF1.
Exdeath - Final boss of FF5.
Famfrit - Totema of Moogle.
Hashmalim - Hashmalim=Hashmalum. Lucavi of Leo.
Mateus - Totema of Human.
Ultima - Ultima=Altima. Lucavi of Virgo and Totema of Nu Mou.
Shumihaza - Only one here I don't recognize.
Queklain - Lucavi of Scorpio.
Zalera - Lucavi of Gemini.
Zeromus - Final boss of FF4.
Zodiac - Summon in FFT.

Wow, with the exception of Shumihaza (which I'm sure I could find in a previous FF if I looked hard enough), every single one of these has appeared in a previous FF game (the majority from FFT and FFTA, which makes sense since the FFT team is in charge of this one).
 
Heh...glad to see Zeromus is in it. We could do without Shumihaza though.. -_-
 
Shiva, Bahamut, Ifrit, ima miss you
BUT... On the better side the list is much longer, meaning more summons for us =).
 
Hoo hoo hoo! You're not letting us in on everything, are you? Each one of the summons represents a sign of the Zodiac!

Belias is Aries. Makes sense, since Velius is the Lucavi of the Aries Stone.

Chaos is Taurus.

Zahlera is Gemini. Once again, the Gemini Lucavi is Zalera, the Angel of Death.

Zeromus is Cancer.

Hashmal (no "im") is Leo. Again, Lucavi of Leo is Hashmalum.

Ultima is Virgo. HAY LOOK THE FFT LUCAVI WERE RIGHT AGAIN.

Exodus (NOT EXDEATH!) is Libra.

Cuchrain, the "Unclean King" (Impure King Queklain) is Scorpio. You know what I'm going to put here.

Shumihaza is Sagittarius.

Adrammalech is Capricorn and looks suspiciously like the dragon I described him as. Wait, could it be that the FFT Lucavi are now six for six? Shocking!

Famfrit is Aquarius.

Mateus is Pisces.

And Zodiac, has no Zodiac sign. Or rather, encompasses all. Or perhaps a thirteenth?



Now, the funny thing here, is the Latin name of Ophiuchus is Serpentarius, the thirteenth Zodiac sign in FFT. The only boss that you can "learn" Zodiac from is the Lucavi of Serpentarius (called Elidibs, but that was based on the wizard who used it). Odd, neh?

So perhaps all of these summons are the Lucavi (including the lost six Lucavi) from FFT. Anyone who has played FFT therefore feels that they know and love these summons.



Really weird how easily I twisted your words around, neh?
 
WTF???? CHAOS, XDEATH AND ZEROMUS???

er... how much time do I have to wait here in Europe?

:o

I want Shiva, Ifrit and Bahamut :S
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top