film

Spirits Within was a bit awful, and Advent Children was good. So, give them one more try, and then it might be a good idea. :D
 
i think they should! i liked advent childeren so i should like this movie if they com out with it,besides that fact i know more about X than VII so yes definatly!
 
I liked the music of Spirits Within, and all around story and action of Advent Children. They should combine them. o.o
 
if they do a 10 film thel have to do it on tidus and his zanerkend
 
It would be cool if all final fantasies were made into a film but yes I would like to see final fantasy X made into a film.

I was dissappointed with 'the spirits within' as it didn't have the ingredients of what most final fantasies have e.g. people on a quest, friendship, love.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top