final fantasies 1-6 boss music

dappa

Sage
Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
1,778
Age
48
Location
Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK)
Occupation
car sales
RPG Name
Leon
Out of these classic final fantasies which one do you think has the better boss music?

For me it has to be the boss music on 6. I heard it the other day and it made we want to play the game again.

My second fave has to be the music off ff4
 
The boss battle music in FFIV was surprisingly good; probably better than anything else in the entire series, or at least up there with FFVIII and FFIX.

This discounts ‘special’ boss themes, obviously.
 
I Liked the boss battle music in FFIII-DS the most.
 
yeah marius has been playin ff6 six 4 da gba i like i hear the music while she plays. its stays n ur head
 
yeah 4 some reason the jungle music that comes on 4 gau when u go 2 the Veldt seems 2 play n my head the most lol
 
yeha it kinda does but i like what plays when u fly the ship 2.
 
the boss music on ff8 is a ringer 2.
 
yeah kinda , but not like in ff7 jenovas rheme is like techno hell
 
Lets bump it

Ok, final fantasy 2s boss music I think is the lamest out of the whole series, I dont think it fits in with the game.

But the special boss themes and the final boss music is really cool though.
 
ff2 music does not have that stick in ur head ability like the other ones do.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top