final fantasy 11

I havent played this and prolly never will. to much $$. i agree with the ppl who sed that it shouldnt of been numbered, Square just should of named it Final Fantasy Online or something and have XI be a whole new game.
 
i can't believe they wasted a whole ff on the internet what a waste they could be making more money putting it on the ps2 shelves instead of the PC shelves...disgraceful if they carry on this way they will destroy the classic final fantasy regime forever
 
Wezzy said:
i can't believe they wasted a whole ff on the internet what a waste they could be making more money putting it on the ps2 shelves instead of the PC shelves...disgraceful if they carry on this way they will destroy the classic final fantasy regime forever
Wut are you talking about? its out for the ps2 and PC and Square Enix is making a shitload of money from being online. seeing as each player pays $12.95 a month. you might want to do your homework before you start talking about things your unaware of.
 
Is there a non-online version, or do you have to play online by force?
 
no there is not an offline version--- it was supose to come out on Xbox but Bill Gates got to greedy and wanted FFXI to be Xbox exclusive and wanted to use Xbox live for it. SE just gave him the finger and came out on PS2 and PC anyway its fun to play online it makes a more interactive game and it is the hardest FF out there in my opinion
 
The problem with FFXI is the inherent problem with every mmorpg: levelling and making money. It gets beyond boring for hours on end to raise your character to realize that you don't have enough money to get cool gear. I still play it, but I know they're ripping me off.

Ramuh server for what it's worth.
 
ff11 looks good but its 2 mch money 2 buy then u have 2 pay 2 play well thats jus stupid! i still wanna play it thou, i need money hehe doesnt every1 haha
 
I could care less how much money Square is making off of this MMORPG. IMO I think they should re-release it on PS3 w/o the online capability - still giving it the XI heading. But I understand their reasons behind having in online ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That pretty much sums it up. I'll never play it either. :(
 
I have the game man I dont blaim yall for the prices though lol but it is worth it I have caitsith server I need help to man so reply if u want to play with me lol (didnt sound right lol)
 
iv got it and dont dare to sign up on the thing without realising it was ONLINE i bought the stupid thing what a waste i know so ive signed me sen up for the game to see what all the fuss is aboutx
 
Last edited:
I used to play.. then i quit.. but then i played it again... and i quit again.. its fun to play but it gets boring.. and you can get really angry playing it.. its not a bad game and i think its worth the 12 a month (20 for us canadian's) but you get to addicted to it and it starts to take you over. I have a friend that plays on midgardsormr server, a 75 beast.

I have heard they are doing bad updates now and are going to try and get people to quit because sqaure is making a new MMORPG for PS3.. kinda dumb but w/e they making tons of money off it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top