Final Fantasy 6 as the best one . .[possible spoilers]

Re: Best THING about FFVI

Hum... the battling system is good. Kefka's jokes.... the magicite system... I'd say: Almost everything. FF6 is my favourite game =)
 
Re: Best THING about FFVI

ive got to go with the ending of final fantasy 6 its the best :)
 
I think out of the classics (ffs 1 to 6 it is the best).

Tonnes of things to do on it plus I like all those characters. There is a character for almost every situation.

The world of ruin is cool.
 
One of the only things I don't like in this Final Fantasy is the ability/magic/summon system. Materia, Spheregrid and Job-system rule =P

Other than that, it's almost perfect. My favourite FF. (well... ex-aequo with FF11... but I don't think this one should be a numbered final fantasy... they should just have called it "Final Fantasy Online")
 
Like all of u others i adore FFVI. And theres one thing that says that.

Characters!
So many of em and each one of them has a story of their own. (I know u cant count Umaros as one). There is sidetracks all over the world where u can learn more about each character. Just the idea to give shadow dreams is awesome. And all 7 of the dreams is so beautiful. And the strugle of being brothers *weep*.

I think i made my point here.
 
FF6 is pure genious. it was made for nothing more than pure greatnesss and tht is wat it has achieved :) it has a great number of characters, easy and hard aspects and loads of sidequests to make it intresting. the gaining back all your characters in the world of ruin is inspired :D:D makes the game more fun. and one of the main main characters is an optional person!!! how coool!!!!

i do actually like the graphics:) they wer 2D but still awesome. and enemy designs wer random but very well detailed. the party splitting battles rocked hard

AND DANCING MAD RULES :D:D:D:D:D
 
This is my second favorite FF... after X. ^ ^

Storyline IMO is the most important factor in RPGs - who you are and what you're doing there and VI's was just excellent. It seemed most of the main characters had a RLY good reason why they were after Kefka/the Empire. It kept you wanting revenge even AFTER you landed the last blow on Kefka :D

I think the originality of the characters also played a large role in this FF's success. From 1/2 humes to Ninjas to Treasure Hunters to 'Wild Child,' this FF had 'em all! ^ ^
 
Another thing about ff6 is you can see some of the ideas from it in other final fantasies. like equipping espers - equipping Gfs (ff8) I could go on and on with a list but wont, I'll let other users think of a few.

This particular game was one of the first fantasies to have lots of optional areas to do and complete.
 
Yes your correct there. You do fight some enemies on the airship on final fantasy 5 but it aint random so it dont count.

I was well surprised when playing ff6 and was attacked by doomgaze for the first time. But if you read the clues by the villagers in some of the towns you can guess something like that is going to happen. Afterwards you'll get the bahamut esper.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top