- Joined
- Aug 23, 2007
- Messages
- 203
- Age
- 38
- Location
- Chillicothe, Ohio
- Website
- www.angelfire.com
- Occupation
- Cashier-Community Markets
- RPG Name
- Shinra Elite Unit 1
I started playing the game when i was a little kid, probably like 11. It was a sweet game full of action, awesome fighting and a great storyline. However, I would always run away from battles and didn't use a walkthrough so I ddin't know how to get a lot of awesome things, so I wasn't able to beat it. About two years after that I tried playing it again, this time with a gameshark. I rocked the games world, but I fought all the bad guys I encountered, got Yuffie and all the secrets. When I beat the game I actually cried, just because I was so excited I beat this legendary game, I had seen it all and it played such a huge part of my life. Without ff7 I would not be the guy I am today. It taught me patience, persistance, creativity, and the ability to face my demons. How has ff7 affected your life?