Final Fantasy 7 and your life

no matter when anyone played FFVII, it always rates in peoples top 5 games. it jus has that kind of touch that non of the other FF's have. a certain rememberance about it, that u just cant forget. when u think about certain parts in the game, u jus smile and wat not....well at least i do.??

sorry, but i dont overly like barret....red XII is awsum lol
 
Especially when he dresses like a Shinra operative. lol It's funny watching him walk.

I have that same thing with X and CC. So far, VII is doing pretty well. Not too hard, but I'm kinda rushing through the game...
 
You might have to play it through again. Usually rushing in FF means under-leveled characters. But train in the Gelnika if your under-leveled. If you don't know what it is, you'll find out later in Disc 2
 
Wow...and your on the ship. Well your about the right level there I think. You should get past Jenova easily. But when you leave Costa De Sol, don't run away from the battles unless your really bored. There are bombs on the path ahead of you that can be dangerous
 
ur about an average lvl for where u are. i would usualy be around 23-24? or at least 21? jenova may prove a small challenge, but u should get past it and yeh, i would advise u lvl up a lil bit outside costa del sol, u can get sum good exp there, and the bombs up ahead are kinda annoying
 
I only rush through really on my first go just for the story. Then I go through it again, making sure im not under-leveled and trying to get 100%
 
VII was my first Final Fantasy and my first RPG. I think I was only 10 and the game was still pretty new (VIII was a little while off yet). My big bro was playing a copy he had borrowed from a friend, I thought it looked cool, but complex so I wouldn't play it at first, only watch my bro play it. My brother assured me it wasn't hard at all and with that encouragment I started my own save and he was right of course :) It was easy to pick up and it remained my favorite game until I was about 18 (so almost eight years!)
Since then I've brought every FF as soon as it came out and RPGs have since been my favorite type of game.
 
i first played this game wen i was about 9/10...its bin my favourite ever since...my first run through i got stuck at dyne, because i was underleveld..i guess i was still new to the whole game and couldnt wuite get a grasp on it
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top