Final Fantasy 7 tattoo

Shinra Soldier 1

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
203
Age
38
Location
Chillicothe, Ohio
Website
www.angelfire.com
Occupation
Cashier-Community Markets
RPG Name
Shinra Elite Unit 1
I hope this is in the correct area, I would put it in FF7, but didn't think it pertained much to the game. I have been thinking of getting a tattoo resembling something from FF7. I was thinking about Meteor that decoratest he game cover and walkthrough book, or perhaps the Shinra Inc. Symbol, or maybe just a number on the side of my hand, does anyone have any ideas? It's one thing to think of a tattoo, and a complete other to think of where it should go.
 
I think i am going to get the "XIII" design from Nanaki's left upper shoulder, it's just the letters "XIII" so that way it won't exactly resemble ff7 if I ever get tired of it and so i don't have video game characters on my body haha!
 
I think i am going to get the "XIII" design from Nanaki's left upper shoulder, it's just the letters "XIII" so that way it won't exactly resemble ff7 if I ever get tired of it and so i don't have video game characters on my body haha!


go with that one...it is badass
 
Yeah, I agree w/you on the placement of tattoos. I'm seriously considering getting a phoenix designed and installed on my chest, back, or abdomen. Can't really make up my mind....I mean - I know that I WANT it - yet realizing that my fiancee will have to look at it every time we're naked.....kinda puts a slight damper on it. = S Will keep you posted.
 
I wouldn't get a HUGE tattoo, say, one that would stretch across your back, or down your whole arm..you know what I mean.

Get the "XIII" design. Like KB said, it'll look badass. =]
 
OR just smack this on your back and call it a day
BM_hadoken.jpg


or this
gyakuten-saiban-ds-2005020411023204.jpg


think of the jokes man
 
Ha ha, I want Mr. Wright to be forever embedded in MY skin...XD

But I think that Shinra's probably already made his choice...so you, Mr. KB should stop trying. X3
 
You're sure you won't regret having it done ten years later?

:3

If not, then by all means, go for it. It sounds like an awesome idea.

I'd rather have a DoA girl on my arm, but, yeah. Or something Japanese, to be mainstream. <3

I don't know anyone with a FF7 tattoo either. So you get points for originality too. ^_^
 
Man, I don't think you could possibly get a bad Wright tattoo, or the guy with the needle must be hella drunk or something. : D

But in the end, I'm hoping Shinra Soldier 1 went for this one instead:

OruchubanEbichu16.jpg


^^
 
I got the XIII on my left shoulder, stretching all the way across,exactly like Nanagi's (REd XIII's) with the tapered edges and everything, it looks great, hopefully I can get a pic up so you can all see. Oh and I also got the super hamster from the above post on my left buttocks, you no, kinda like a surprise. (jk)
 
My deal with tats is to have them where you can cover them up and have what resembles you and your life. If the Final Fantasy series is a huge part of your life then get a tat that resembles the fact. In many years time if you don't play them any more you can look back at the tat and say back in sucha sucha I used to be so into that.

I've been thinking about getting the FFX logo on my lower back. Unless you are a FF fan no one will know. I'm totally obsessed with the world of Spira - one can never know too much lol

So go for it and design it well :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top