Final Fantasy 8 Fan Club

Slider

Sage
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
1,866
RPG Name
Slider
A thread for GENERAL TALK about FF8,

They REALLY should make a movie for it, doesn matter at which time coz there's SO much to be told, like:

PAST: As long as Laguna's past, tell us more about him and his freinds kiros and ward and how they become so close friends. there's also the orphanage with cid and matron and building balamb garden. don't forget little squall, seifer, zell, selphie, irvine n quisty :D.maybe tell us a bit bout rinoa's childhood too ^.^

PRESENT: even if they made the game storyline into a movie it'd be AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOME. it would have a great storyline n event twists, comedy, emotiannal parts and so on......

FUTURE: it would suck a little for those who didn play the game, but see if squall and rinoa have a kid, irvine n selphie too! squall n seifer become friends n fight together (AWESOME :D), if Adel (more powerful than ultimecia) returns for vengance from laguna n the SeeDs. seifer n quistis find their love maybe ellone too :)

how do u like it?;)
 
I love FF8, all I talk about to my friends is M.C The Max, Kpop, hott guys, and FF8. I like FF7 equal, but I seem to discuss FF8 more.
 
..... ok 0.0

here's a strange fact!

I live in a street nammed: "Shooting Star" :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top