Final Fantasy 8: The Novel

dark otaku

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
4
I am currently writing a novelization of Final Fantasy 8.

I've only just started, but I think it's going to turn out really good. Take a look, and tell me what you think so far! You just might like it! :D

http://ff8novel.googlepages.com/home

I'll do updates regularly. (expect about 1-4 chapters a week)
 
Looks great so far. I can't wait until you finish the rest.

Btw, nice to meet you.
 
You should create a intro thread.

Well, thats all i'm say untill you get done with the story. I don't want people thinking I'm spaming the forum.
 
Ooooooooh....a novelization of my favorite Final Fantasy. How lovely for me to stumble across this topic. :D
 
Have you checked the updates? I've rewritten much of the previous chapters, adding commentaries, many pages, as well as 3 new chapters. Please tell me what you think! Criticism and suggestions are readily appreciated! :D

http://ff8novel.googlepages.com
 
Welcome to the forums, dark otaku. :) In the future, just make sure to keep advertisements in your signature, since in-post advertising isn't allowed.

Nonetheless, excellent work. I always like seeing how people handle novelizations of Final Fantasy games. I hope you plan on finishing it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top