Final Fantasy Clips?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Where do you download them from? I know where to get the songs for free, but what about the videos? I want to make a really cool video for youtube and I don't feel like starting over on my games to get some clips. So will anyone help me?
 
Well, youtube itself has a lot of videos. Putfile.com may also be good. Just search for whatever clip you want.
 
www.bluelaguna.net will pretty much satisfy all of your Final Fantasy FMV needs.

However, keep in mind that any FMV that you use will look a lot nicer if you rip them directly from the disks themselves. PSXMC is the best tool for this.
 
Last edited:
I just play my game like I usually do then press record. And then copy it to my computer. Of course I have this software that aloows me to turn dvd files into video media file for my computer.

How do you download or save youtube videos?
 
Thanks as soon as I get home I will install it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top