Final Fantasy II help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
There is this snow board or something I must find, inorder to go to some snow place.

I have got this guy, who said he has a snow board, but he said for me to help him find it, I tried 12 times, but still couldn't find it. I look in caves and places I haven't been.

Will someone please help me find it
 
You have to enter the cave near semitt falls, then, in the 1st floor, you can see a blue square marking the spot. Approach that blue thing, then go to the northeastern corner, hug the wall to the right, and you'll find the snowcraft (sorry for the crappy english, but I'm portuguese)
 
Thank you so much, I really needed it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top