Final Fantasy III DS

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
Did anyone else pick it up today? Yes, the stunning Nintendo DS remake of the original Final Fantasy III has been released today, and needless to say, this will take up all of my free time. My heartfelt apologies to FFXII.

To those of you who have a Nintendo DS and haven't emulated the original (which was never available outside of Japan except for fan translation until now), I urge you to go and pick this up. It was a magnificent game for its time, and it still is today. For those of you living in PAL territories, at least import this or something less you have to deal with a nervewracking PAL release date.
 
I plan on getting it after i beat FFXII for the same reason, it will take up all of my time, and i really want to beat FFXII before i get addicted to a different game, or I may never finish it. I played the original and it was alright, but i wasnt a HUGE fan of it, but i know this one will take me, it looks awesome!! And the GFX on it look insane!!! Can't wait to get it!
 
Looks like I will have to buy a DS then. Oh well another machine I will have to buy just so I can play another final fantasy game.

Being in a pal territory sucks we always get everything last.
 
Zeromus_X said:
Did anyone else pick it up today? Yes, the stunning Nintendo DS remake of the original Final Fantasy III has been released today, and needless to say, this will take up all of my free time. My heartfelt apologies to FFXII.

To those of you who have a Nintendo DS and haven't emulated the original (which was never available outside of Japan except for fan translation until now), I urge you to go and pick this up. It was a magnificent game for its time, and it still is today. For those of you living in PAL territories, at least import this or something less you have to deal with a nervewracking PAL release date.


Wow Zero! You have a heartfelt seriousness for it eh?

Hmmm...well I just may have to pick it up. Not right away thought. As other's have said, I need to finish XII and DQVIII before being an addict to another title. :D
 
Have you gotten to the giant rat yet? In the neptu temple.. It is givin me a hard time.. I'm level 11 with 2 warriors a blm and a rdm.
 
I'm in the final dungeon. :)

For the Giant Rat, use all the spell items at your disposal (all the Antarctic Winds, unless you used them already). I trained three of my people as Red Mages until about level 15 or so (not like that's necessary, you don't have to level up at all) so they could all have one shot of a level three spell (the Fira, Blizzara, and Thundara spells you find in the viking's cave), and then I fried him with my lower level spells until he died. If you get lucky, Desch may help out with Thundara, which also deals alot of damage.
 
I Just Pwned the rat.. was super easy with the level three spells.
Have you tried this game online?
 
Last edited:
I'm getting it soon.
My copy has shipped according to the website I ordered it from, now I just have to wait.
 
I just got it today. Haven't played it yet though. I plan on playing it on the bus to school every morning. So now i can have FF at all times of the day. XD
 
Zeromus_X said:
Um...I'm afraid I don't understand. xD Do you mean that your store doesn't carry alot of DS games? Or that people near you don't have many DSs? :confused:
i meant like people around me.there's only one person i know that has a DS.
 
i got it but does somebody by any chance beat the game yet
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top