Final Fantasy III (DS)

Catalyst

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
281
Age
38
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Website
www.myspace.com
RPG Name
Catalyst
At the beginning after you get Arc, it seems as if you have to go through the Mythril Mines. Is there some other task that you have to do? I went to that other town where everyone's a ghost or whatnaught, but the monsters in the mine are quite strong - especially at the beginning. So am I missing something - or do I just have to keep leveling?
 
Have you talked to Cid? (who is in the Inn, talk to every ghost on the 1st floor until you enter a cut-scene with one of them.)
Btw, you aren't supposed to enter the Mythril mine yet, it also doesn't contain anything special.
 
I'm still at Freelancer status. I don't know when / where you get your first job(s).

I found Cid, and I saved my game outside of a cave over a bit of water. I hope that's the right area where I'm supposed to be.
 
Yes, that's where you should be. Be careful, the monsters really jump in difficulty there. Buy lots of Potions and have at least two Cure spells, as most of (pretty much all of) the monsters there are undead. Make sure one of your characters has Cure.
 
do you have a magical folding canoe.if you don't,talk to the king(forgot his name)and he should give it to you.you should use cure on people with "undead" in their name.and make sure you get the wightslayer for the boss.
 
i'm at the end of the game and i can't remember good.i believe you need these to get into the cave.
refia:a new character
magical folding canoe:to travel in the river
i think an airship:fly over water
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top