Final Fantasy IV- "Ah the Power of Cheese"

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
Since nobody talks about FFIV alot (shame on you :p), I've decided to post this little "walkthrough" that makes fun of FFIV's bad Engrish translation that was released to US as "Final Fantasy II". Being ten at the time I first played this, I guess I just didn't notice the hilariously wrong script..

Just click on "episodes", and enjoy! :D

FFIV- "Ah the Power of Cheese"

(Spoilers for the whole game, so you know. But I don't really expect all of you to play it anyway ;))
 
About a month ago, i finished FFIV :) i loved it, and now i've read this: :D just awesome. It really shows the flaws of the game's structure (dialogues :rolleyes: ), but hey, mostly that's what makes it actually fun to play. ^^

^^ "You spoony bard!" ^^

:D :)
 
i'll beat the game in a couple more hours.i'm in the underwold.i read you faq it was the funniest thing i ever read. :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :p :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top