Final Fantasy IV DS!

Max the Man

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2005
Messages
370
Age
34
Location
in front of my computer
Website
www.maxtheman.proboards54.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Maximilian
Square announced recently that they're planning on giving the DS FFIII makeover to FFIV. Along with about 9 other games due out to celebrate FF's 20th. Still not old enough to drink yet. Maybe that's why they've not made a main character registered as over 21? *shrug* (how old was Cecil though? And Terra? I'm not counting characters that aren't shown on screen, like Steiner or whoever >.>;;)

DX I'm dumb. *edit* changed the title.
 
Last edited:
Re: FF IV Advanced!

Yeah, I heard about this quite a few weeks ago. Needless to say, it's pretty awesome.

Here's the super-hot FMV trailer with VOICE ACTING in case anyone is interested.

Casting is also going on in Japan to find a vocalist for 'Theme of Love'. It's also likely that voice acting will compliment some story sequences.

ff4-3d-huge.jpg


Edit: Terra is 18, and I don't think Cecil is much older. The problem with alot of the older games (pre-V) is that there weren't many official sources to give ages of all the characters and such, other than Japanese publications. But I'd put Cecil in his early twenties.
 
Last edited:
That trailer was cool zero! :)

When you see the start of the trailer and cecil and rosa are talking it looks like kain is in the background eavesdropping.

It adds depth to the story.
 
Last edited:
dappa said:
Wow I am definately gonna get a ds then if I can see this fantasy remade in 3d
Exactly my thoughts, I would have gotten FF3 a longg time ago if I actually had a DS to play it on but sadly no I don't own one yet. But all of these old FF games getting makeovers for the DS has been looking pretty promising so I'll have to invest in getting ahold of one some time soon.
 
Anyway, I think they would better stay off from the old FFs... Hope they don't remake FF6 and FF7... One of the best things in the old games is that you can imagine the environment, because the graphics aren't that good.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top