Harken Freelancer Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 25 Aug 6, 2006 #1 It's the coolest anime I have ever seen!
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 6, 2006 #2 Yes, it was quite fun to see an FFVII prequel like that, and it's a decent animé. ^^ I was just in time to download it from the interweb. (I thought they removed it all by now?)
Yes, it was quite fun to see an FFVII prequel like that, and it's a decent animé. ^^ I was just in time to download it from the interweb. (I thought they removed it all by now?)
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Aug 6, 2006 #3 It's okay, and I suppose clears some things up from in the game. But I never found the Nibelheim incident too confusing, I was always confused about Spoiler Sephiroth in the Northern Crater.
It's okay, and I suppose clears some things up from in the game. But I never found the Nibelheim incident too confusing, I was always confused about Spoiler Sephiroth in the Northern Crater.