Final Fantasy made by Nintendo Like it or Hate it?

Rpg gamer

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2012
Messages
4
Age
30
My friend plays Final Fantasy on Nintendo Consoles (Wii, GBA, DS etc...) and I play them on the Playstation with i prefer. I keep telling my friend that the Nintendo versions kind of Butcher the games and i keep telling him how much i dislike Final Fantasy made for Nintendo systems so i was wondering if anyone else felt the same.
 
one jumped in and love to watch the game instead of playing .. good point .. though i have not tried but looking forward to see others gaming and rolling ..
 
the nintendo ones in recent years are based on the world of the crystal chronicles, i enjoyed them all equally, the four heroes of light game is more traditional final fantasy for the ds
 
I would agree that the Final Fantasy titles on Playstation are better overall versus Nintendo consoles... I think there's something to be gotten out of Nintendo FF games as well for any hardcore fans, but it's to be expected that they're not the same. They're not part of the main series and obviously the devs put so much effort into the main titles that there's probably not much more time or creativity to be spared for projects like Crystal Chronicles or Chocobo's Dungeon, so yes, I can see why you wouldn't like them.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top