Final Fantasy Mystic Quest

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Have anyone heard of this game? Do anyone have any pics or information on this old game?
 
Thanks a lot, I was on this video game site listening to the battle song. I really liked it too.
 
A Final Fantasy I've never heard of...O_o

It seems too simple though; not challenging. So I wouldn't have played it anyway. XP
 
I played it for about 5 minutes before I realised that there was pretty much no way that I was going to enjoy it.
 
ThroneofDravaris said:
I played it for about 5 minutes before I realised that there was pretty much no way that I was going to enjoy it.

Same here. I just didn't find it interesting for some reason. If anyone's wondering, Mystic Quest is a Super Nes game.
 
It's very different from all the ff games. But when u get the storyline and have come a bit its quite fun, allthough its pretty ugly and not well done the battles can be really fun.
And I think that its not that easy, some parts can be really tricky.
 
the music was the only good thing about the game
period
 
I wouldn't say it's slow, but it is a pretty basic RPG. You wouldn't want to play it for any storyline or engaging battle mechanics, at any rate. It's still a pretty fun game, with awesome music, but it's a very simple game.
 
I've played it before. I got bored of it after awhile though.
It's too simple for my liking, I like games with a challenge, Mystic Quest just had no challenge at all.
 
yeah we have it 2 . its really easy i mean really easy our 3year old can beat it n she don kno how 2 read.the thing i didn't like about was that u can only have only one party member besides ur self
 
yeah its a really basic game.but hey if leeloo likes it well it can't b all that bad......i think.
 
yeah i guess i think she's ready 4 star ocean lol j/kidding. mystic quest should've been planned out better tho. it was kinda like reading stuff 4 a three year old hold on a sec marius did u do that?
 
what? uum no i just showed her which buttons 2 hit, n of corse i had 2 stop her every once in a while 2 fix the equipment. other than that its pretty much her fav lol
 
I beat in a week when i was a kid that says alot,boerdom what a tool of encourage.Ithough it would be nice to bring back for the little one,or remake for the older ones.
 
yep if they did that munchkins like leeloo all over the world would play ff, n probably b better at it then their parents yikes thats happening now nevermind.but on the meantime marius n i r gonna let her play it again 2 film leeloo playing it n also try 2 get some clips of it 4 the lovely empress crystal :)
 
ooo that would b cool n cute 4 the shorties. mystic quest the new baby einstien lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top