final fantasy or grandtheftauto

ultimecia

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
179
Age
33
Location
in ultimecia castle
Website
www.ffheaven.1talk.net
Occupation
student
RPG Name
ultimecia
okay i had this argument with a friend of mine on whats better final fantasy or grand theft auto well obviously i said final fantasy and he said grandtheftauto to be honest i think the games rubbish it doesnt have a decent storyline and no purpose what so ever well i said that ff have way more games than gta i went on wikipedia and it come up to fifty something games and about 10 gta games and since then i have been trying to prove himn wrong please could all you guys post some amazing facts about final fantasy so i can shove gta in his face :)
 
Its a hard one trying to compare two different game types.

I like them both myself.

Now if it was two games of the same type I could make a comparison. But I agree with you that final fantasy is better than gta for obvious reasons.
 
GTA probably just appeals to their sadistic/demolisionist/cut-throat/blood-thirsty/aggressive/was-not-loved-for-by-parents side.

FF's have always been about world peace/love/freedom/redemption/vengance/pwnage...

I think that about says it all!

;woo for both!
 
I wouldn't say it is the MOST popular game... but I know you probably meant more popular.

For lotsa reasons! Look at the fanbase, how long the series has been around, how many people the stories touch. I guess I could mention cosplay but I think gangsta wannabees have got that genre licked! LMFAO!!!

Also - the main point of the story is, essentially, GOOD. As opposed to GTA
---> "He who dies with the most toys wins."

I thought it was 'He who dies with the most toys gives the highest estate tax to his family when he passes." LOL!
 
Last edited:
Why is it SO hard to compare games from different categories!
You just say what you'd prefer as an overall, it's not going to be written with letters of light in the eternal book of history :p

I don think anyone would prefer GTAs over FF in FFnet, or even outside the forum!
Personnaly I see GTA as an enjoyable but rude game! I feel that FFs have much more......decency
 
I think you were going in the right direction by using wikipedia... or you can simply ask Zeromus_X to lend his extensive knowledge of the series as a whole.

That guy blows me away when it comes to pure brain powah!
 
Last edited:
reasoniamalive said:
GTA probably just appeals to their sadistic/demolisionist/cut-throat/blood-thirsty/aggressive/was-not-loved-for-by-parents side.

FF's have always been about world peace/love/freedom/redemption/vengance/pwnage...

I think that about says it all!

;woo for both!
w0rd.
 
zOMGosh! !t'5 |<4t!

Hey! I nominate Kat for the next Mod position that opens up!

:rolleyes:

She could share Spamtastic w/Hydra... the two of them basically pwn everyone else in posts anyway ;ble

*Getsbackontotopicathand*

I suppose you could say I'm a little biased towards FF (of course!) but I couldn't stand GTA. Something about killing random pedestrians that never sat well w/me... ;)
 
I've played like every GTA except for the first like 2...and I have kinda found them to be so boring. Its the samething over and over again! Lets run over some hookers and shoot up gangstas on the block...After awhile that gets kinda boring. So FF takes the cake most definetly. The storyline is just way better.
 
Gackt Camui said:
I've played like every GTA except for the first like 2...and I have kinda found them to be so boring. Its the samething over and over again! Lets run over some hookers and shoot up gangstas on the block...After awhile that gets kinda boring. So FF takes the cake most definetly. The storyline is just way better.

story of me n marius' life lol its like a freaken rap song smack dis bitch n smack dat hoe yoyoyoyo.i happen 2 love gta. i have em all.its gangsta lol :D
 
word em up!! D.R u can play that damn thing till i get sick of it.oh yeah thats cuz i am sick of it. but its cool when ur aggravated. but i'd take ff any day over GTA . any ff game is far more fun 4 me.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top