final fantasy or grandtheftauto

i kno ur a ff junkie just like me well u turned me n 2 one so. n-e-way i kno all the cheats n tricks 2 GTA. n im sticken with that
 
Why? There is no brain work to that game...it does not take a rocket scientist to be able to sit on top of a parking garage...cheats used to the max to sit in a chair for hours and snipe people from the roof.
 
yes but the game can inpire real life events, oh no hope marius don catch that lol
 
2 late monkey, yeah u would do somethin stupid like dat, well da first hooker u should run over should b tina lol. and as far as blowin stuff up, ur capable of that as well.hey im curious D.R do u even do the missions?
 
sometimes but mostly no , its far more better with da cheats n-e-way. Gackt has a good point no brain wrok n it whatsoever, its more like a game of amusement rather than a game of legends n heroes like ff.
 
Gackt Camui said:
Yeah but I have beaten them all so far. Except for the new ones....
u beat all the ff"s your amazing;a04
 
Yeah right I wish lol Sorry for the misconception Marius. I meant all the GTA's lol. Neways I have only beaten 7,8,10, and 10-2.
 
hmmmm? so u do play gta, interesting whats the thing u like 2 do most n it kill hookers or do the mission?
 
Gackt Camui said:
Yeah right I wish lol Sorry for the misconception Marius. I meant all the GTA's lol. Neways I have only beaten 7,8,10, and 10-2.
cool i get it:cool: i mainly play gta when im drunk i never beat any of them D.R HAS tho:D
 
I like the missions. But there are times like when I don't really feel like doing a mission or I'm having a hard time or whatever and I just give up so I will take out all my aggression on the hookers. You ever gotten one of them in your car and like go behind a building or something? I found this out by playing 3...I had randomly stopped and she got in the car right? So I was driving around blah blah blah, and I parked behind a building because I got up to get a drink and well bam...they were...you know!
 
yeah i did that n our son carlo was watching . n marius slapped me in the head with a pillow. wow what a woman:)
 
lol You are such a dork. I hit people with pillows and my fist all the time. How does that make the woman? lol
 
cuz she don take no crap when im being an idiot she lets me kno. n don hold back. cuz she's fiesty.it also lets me kno she looks out 4 carlo 2.
 
yep u 2 do :) thats a good thing . me im not gonna lie im pretty immature n i pool the pranks n get into a lot of trouble. but as they say behind every good man lies a strong woman.
 
darkreno said:
yep u 2 do :) thats a good thing . me im not gonna lie im pretty immature n i pool the pranks n get into a lot of trouble. but as they say behind every good man lies a strong woman.
thankx 4 the comp. D.R but gta has some crazy stuff in it so i had smack u 4 letting him c that . thanks 2 u he gets a kick running over pimps when he plays it:D
 
Pimps are fun to run over. I like causing trouble in general. But after awhile it gets old. So I stopped playing.
 
guess what? i just seen something in real life that really gave me the GTA GITTERS!!!!!. n im not kidding i saw a pimp riding a motorcycle. purple suit n all. just like GTA3. that was crazy n cool at the same time lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top