hahaha look everyone...Empress crystal has just been busted...lol
Anyone wants to be my victim? how about you leon..lets find out who you really are...empress you challenged me that i couldn't find it...Next time make sure you dont call me Stalker..
Sorry about the quality lol..but fan club of YOU?? Who would want that..im your knight now don't forget that..and i dont want to be popular i want u to be only mine and protect you from the evil dragoons,Cardboard samurais and that lady-killer leon. hahaha i found 3 more foruns with u..so maybe i will pay you back a visit..lol
I said no one couldn't find my DA not the other sites I be on.
That's easy just google EmpressCrystal....but my DA hard.
Cause it's under different user name.
Awww my Mathias sig and demidevimon.....I should go hang there one day again....but its too boring.
hahaha your right...She doens't think of another think..and in our private conversations..(yeah I cant say or she would kill me) She talk more than isu over anything....I Guess you just type anything related to isu in google..she is there...
hahaha your right...She doens't think of another think..and in our private conversations..(yeah I cant say or she would kill me) She talk more than isu over anything....I Guess you just type anything related to isu in google..she is there...
who me??? look i just typed once empress crystal for fun lol and i found out that..the same goes for spec highwind..and im not stalking anyone i have a girlfriend lol
however is hard to say if im talking with a girl or boy..some of you change avatars...The admin should put an option - sex - under age...