Final Fantasy Sims!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I am going to watch every last one of these people on youtude that I send a PM to. They have FF8, FF7, FFX-2, and I think many more as sims. The real thing, not anything fake. Just take a look and you may do the same as I if you wish.

Just look at it! I want it!!! I have to have them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3FfFi1WL-4&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhXAt8jjM7o

Here one other one.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=hazeqeren

I'm going to do what every it takes to get these sims.
 
Last edited:
lol, the Sims 2. I remember back when i made characters. I made Leon from Resident evil 4, that was my biggest accomplishment. Had to go in and totally edit the meshes for the body, hair, everything. It took me about 2 months. -.-
I was proud though, it looked perfect. ^^
 
It was pretty weird too, the link is up above.
 
You know who is constantly showing me these? Tifa, her and her sister are always looking for stuff like this!
 
I'm downloading a Loz and Irvine right now.

So Tifa download stuff like this also. I can understand, but I hate these stupid virus files. I have to be very caution if I want to download anything. Oh crap I just realist my Loz hair isn't right. Guess I have to find a safe site to get his hair. Anyway just a bit of advice for Tifa, and anyone else.

Be careful of what you download, I had to reinstall my Sims 2 three times. I not going ever going to Mod the Sims or TSR again. One of them screwed up my game, I lost my crown, my dresses, and most of my best make-up.

Btw does anyone know any Sims 2 file repair software or program?
 
I love Loz! He is like one of my favorite characters! He is so smexy! Sorry if that was a little weird, but I read it and had to say something.
 
Yeah i know, here is my SIms version of Loz. I did his face all by myself, the only thing i dwnloaded was his outfit. Too bad I'm too scared to find some decent Silver hair for him.

Oh crap I can't find it, I guess I have to take another screen shot tomorrow.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top