Final Fantasy :"Thriller"

Holy hell, get Michael "Fantasy" Jackson. =O

Good stuff..but like Avathar said, no sound. =(

And Spirits Within is underrated!....

Okay, it sucked, but I liked the Laura Fabian song at the end of the movie. =D
 
No sound? Hmmmmm...I can hear the music when I watch it...weird. But Micheal Jackson has always scared me since that video....now Aki Ross will too.
 
Hydra said:
Holy hell, get Michael "Fantasy" Jackson. =O

Good stuff..but like Avathar said, no sound. =(

And Spirits Within is underrated!....

Okay, it sucked, but I liked the Laura Fabian song at the end of the movie. =D

Spirits Within is underrated, for sure, but Advent Children is definetly overrated, so in comparison, The Spirits Within doesn't suck, Jake. :p
 
Hydra said:
Holy hell, get Michael "Fantasy" Jackson. =O

Good stuff..but like Avathar said, no sound. =(

And Spirits Within is underrated!....

Okay, it sucked, but I liked the Laura Fabian song at the end of the movie. =D

Yes... "The Dream Within" is a good song...

and I can hear the sound in his movie
 
Zeromus_X said:
Because if people like something, it's overrated, and if they dislike something, it must be underrated.

Well, I meant that many FFVII fanboys like Advent Children, while it's a bad movie. That's why it's overrated.
And The Spirits Within is the opposite thing: many fanboys don't like it 'cause it 'doesn't have anything to do with Final Fantasy', while it's a decent movie.
That's why it's underrated.

I always thought it was like this, or am I changing the meanings of over- and underrated with eachother? ?_?
 
hum... Advent Children has great graphics... and I like the Omnislash scene... but it is very bad story-wise...
 
Avathar said:
Spirits Within is underrated, for sure, but Advent Children is definetly overrated, so in comparison, The Spirits Within doesn't suck, Jake. :p
I know. :O I watched it again today! XD

And yeah Spec, Spirit Dreams Inside is also a good one. Different person, of course.

Oh, I have a dare for someone.

Watch the Thriller...IN THE DARK.

It's not scary, but it'll certainly have you scared. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top