Final Fantasy VII, Advent Children Complete?!

My hero Squall

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
102
Age
38
Location
Cairns, Australia
Website
www.myspace.com
Occupation
Trainee Information Technician
I was surfing the net one day and I happen to come accross some of the Final Fantasy projects, ie, Kingdom Hearts III in the making, an anime of Kingdom Hearts in the making and to my shock and suprise, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete. I think that's what it is called anyway, I'll have to double check when i get home but can anyone confirm this?! It's gonna be awesome if they actually are making another Advent Children, its by far the best! WOOT GO CLOUD!
 
Yes they are comming out with a Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete. It will be a blue ray disk and the movie will contain a few new sence that were in the original plan. However the movie will still remain as it is now story plan wise and all. One scene they clam though will make the rating higher because of Sephiroth lifting Cloud up in the air with his sword. This is why they left it out of the movie.
It is schedualed to be released later this year.
 
Blue Ray Disk? Well I know your dvd player doesn't play them because those things cost like thousands of dollars, thank G4 for that bit of info! That is so overpriced...and I know you don't have a ps3....
 
*nods* true, however my dad just got us a blue ray player XD not some fancy smancy one, but it dose the job. O_O looks nice too
 
no accually I have no clue but I can ask him. I am guessing it wasn't cheep though because it is also I highdeff dvd/blue ray which mean big time output!
 
Yeah wow...no wonder why you guys are so poor. Going out and buying stuff that you don't really need. Why didn't he just get a ps3? It plays blue ray...ps3 ps2 and ps games...not to mention regular DVDS. And if you get the really good one, it has internet
 
O_O right....that's what I want...and blame my parents for making us poor....anyhow back on topic
 
OMG, so it's true then! FFVII Advent Children Complete is coming out?! That's great! So I guess if its coming out for you later this year it'll probably be next year in Australia, what do you mean Tifa-Chan by "One scene they clam though will make the rating higher because of Sephiroth lifting Cloud up in the air with his sword. This is why they left it out of the movie. "??????????? Does Cloud die in Complete?
 
Yeah from what Tifa told me, it was to "graffic" for the movie or whatever. But I am sure we have all seen worse. But about Cloud dying...um I hope not!
 
Last edited:
Hell yeah, can't believe those pics of Sephiroth stabbing Cloud. He keeps coming back doesn't he. So its definately due to release this year?! That's exciting! Can't wait to see it.
 
Gackt Camui said:
Blue Ray Disk? Well I know your dvd player doesn't play them ...and I know you don't have a ps3....

;whis

Tifa-chan said:
*nods* true

;mua

Gackt Camui said:
Why didn't he just get a ps3? It plays blue ray...ps3 ps2 and ps games...not to mention regular DVDS. And if you get the really good one, it has internet

I has a really good one...


;ram Sheeeuaaahaahahaahaaahaaaaaa!!! @_@ My plan is coming together!
;a06



:eek: They know too much!

;bah Bahamut! Clean up the mess.

Tifa-chan: ;lub and: ;eat

;whis ;che
 
Umm, excuse my ignorance, but what is a blue ray disc? Is that the format FFVII advent children complete is going to be? OR just a normal dvd? Where'd this blue disc come from anyway? lol
 
My hero Squall said:
Umm, excuse my ignorance, but what is a blue ray disc? Is that the format FFVII advent children complete is going to be? OR just a normal dvd? Where'd this blue disc come from anyway? lol

Blu Ray is the technology that powers the PS3... movies that are on Blu-Ray are similar to High-Def...it is, actually Blu-Ray's competition....

With the porn industry coming to Blu-Ray with "Debbie Does Dallas...Again" Blu-Ray's future looks pretty bright.

Then again...JFGI! ;ble
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top