Final Fantasy VII, Advent Children Complete?!

OH GOD XD

Yes blue ray is all high tech and EXPENSIVE, but it is worth it in the long run. Look it up on google
 
I would much rather have a ps3 that plays one then going out and spending a ridiculous amout on a dvd player that plays one!
 
Yeah along with and xbox 360....it might be awhile until you get a new gen system again...or maybe not seeing how you have a job. But they are so expensive!
 
No idea mate, that man who makes FF and KH is a legend but aye, rumour has it Kingdom hearts III and an anime of Kingdom hearts plus FFXIII, FXIII-2 and then Advent Children Complete are in the making so Mr deep pockets is a very busy man. I'd like to know myself though! lol
 
This Fall apperently, however American and Eroup release dates will probebly be next year...

As for the KHIII that is in the works, no idea as to release dates yet, sometime next year most likely. And it is still under speculation as to when and IF they make a KH Anime. O_O it would be nice though.
 
I hope they do, I really enjoy KH, I like how they made something mature out of kids stuff. It has so much meaning. My favourite scene is at the end when Kairi and Sora are standing on opposite islands and he yells out, "Kairi, remember what you said before, I'm always with you too, I'll come back to you I promise" ''I know you will"
 
I love Kingdom Hearts! Gackt dosen't though, and she will probebly get made at these post XD OH WELL!
 
Ummmm wow the next stinking time I am told to stay on topic...I can tell you this much it won't be pretty seeing how nobody else does!
 
XD well well kelley is in a bad mood.

Anyhow I am looking for more updates on Complete right now and I think I may have found something. When I am sertant of the facts I will edit this post!
 
No actually I wasn't in a bad mood. You should know that, you saw me yesterday. Its just that I don't like it when I get called out for going off topic when other people do it to and they never get called out. Thats not gonna role with me. I don't care how long the mods have know other people...we all have to follow the rules do we not. K...thats what I thouht.

So you think you found something about Advent Children complete...what had you said to me yesterday about something?
 
yes. Square has hinted at an unkonwn title in the Final Fantasy Series to make a debute at Square Party 07
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top