Final Fantasy VII, Advent Children Complete?!

Tifa-chan you're a legen dude/ette, keep us updated on the Complete. I am so buying it when it comes out. I like having the originals of Final Fantasy!
 
I want to buy it too. Hopefully when it actually comes out...I will have the stinkin' money to buy the dang thing!
 
I guess it is not only going to be on Blue-ray but regular dvd as well so you should be all set.

^__^ Yes I will keep you all updated! I am you #1 FF insider!

I'm Brooke Fecteau and you have just been fed.

LMFAO
 
You only wish you were Layla Kaylee(sp?) lol anyways...I am pretty sure the people that actually work making FF are better insiders lol But on the website you are.
 
Well it comes out in Japan this fall I believe, but if they are going to redub it in the U.S for us, I wouldn't expect it till next fall or winter, maybe as soon as late summer, of next year.
 
Yea, of next year kelley, enless you order it from Japan. But if you do that then you run into the issue of Region coding.
 
no there will be the subbed versions by groups that are DVD ripped. That is how I first saw AC when it came out in Japan, a year and a half before the american release.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top