Final Fantasy VII, Advent Children Complete?!

why don't you just get a job?

btw I haven't seen anymore news on FF VII AC complete, however in the Reunion Files book I got at Anime Boston they do mention a little about it.
 
Thats what I meant smart-ass when I get a job. I will save the money up for it. Geeze!

Yeah you looked at that thing how many times while we were there? Like four or something.
 
and then again when I got home XD it is really helpful though. I love the consept art because it helps me when I want to draw the characters. Not to mention I am a big fan of Tetsuya-sama's art work!
 
So am I, just not as much as you because I don't draw it. I wouldn't mind being able to. But I don't have the patience to sit there and carefully draw out and picture and erase something when it is not dead on perfect.
 
Yeah I know you do. I don't have a pashion for drawing neways. I just really like to look at it. Just like poetry...I don't like to write it. But reading it I do like, unless its Shakespeare.
 
Maybe drawing...because I don't mind it...I just can't do it. But when we do poetry in English...I absolutely hate it!
 
I LOVE TO WRITE!!! I felt so bad neglecting those stories in my bag it almost made me want to cry when I saw how sad they looked.
 
um okay...it is going to be awsome with new sences and one sence were Sephiroth impails Cloud with his sword and *loud noise to block out spoiler* ISN'T THAT AWSOME!
 
Yeah it is awesome...sounds kinda painful for Cloud if he was real. Well he's real in my mind. But you know what I am saying.
 
Hey he's real to me too! Right Cloud!

Cloud: Ha..na minna, konnichi wa.

See Cloud said hi!
 
Yeah I can read that much lol. Cloud is so smexy. Not like Reno though. I am really starting to get...attached lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top