Final Fantasy VII, Advent Children Complete?!

*swoons* Ah Cloud Reno Sephiroth Kadaj and Vincent Yaoi... oo lets through in Gackt, Hyde, Miyavi, Kim, and Toshiya!
 
Take out Kadaj...he's not hot. Throw in Loz, Lee Byeong-Heon, and Shunsuke Nagasaki..and there you have the best yaoi ever!
 
You have Cloud, Sephy and Kadaj. I have Loz, Reno Vincent and Gackt. And I have somebody else to add! That cutey from FFXIII. The mystery guy so there!!! You can have Lightning.
 
O_O no Lightning is a girl! And I will take...

FinalFantasyXIIIVersus.jpg


kthnxbi
 
I don't seen nething but mixed letters. Neways this is really off topic. Have you been watching Advent Children at all lately?
 
Yeah it is really good. I haven't watched in a long time though. I would say atleast 2 months. I am debating on whether or not I really am going to get the complete edition or not anymore.
 
It's all up to you kelley lol

So many reasons as two why this movie was good. I do wish they would find the time and money to make another one. Final Fantasy VII: Awakening

Aw man now I want to write a fan fic!
 
lol. Yeah that would be nice. Give us something to all look forward to....more than what we already are with the remake of VII and FFXIII
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top