Ok, so anyone please explain me some things? XD
What's that about Sephiroth with a wing? XD I neve noticed that... but then the One Winged Angel thing would have more sense! XD Anyone please explain me this.
What were exactly those 'conversations' between Cloud and Sephiroth? You know, the screen is all white or black, and then Cloud has a conversation with someone (a conversation in his mind or his dreams, with Sephiroth if I remember correctly... what I doubt XD ) Anyone please explain me this.
And I didn't understand the script either... I mean, the situation. I can't find the coherence of the script XD Anyone please explain me this.
Oh, and thank you to the one who solves all my doubts XD
What's that about Sephiroth with a wing? XD I neve noticed that... but then the One Winged Angel thing would have more sense! XD Anyone please explain me this.
What were exactly those 'conversations' between Cloud and Sephiroth? You know, the screen is all white or black, and then Cloud has a conversation with someone (a conversation in his mind or his dreams, with Sephiroth if I remember correctly... what I doubt XD ) Anyone please explain me this.
And I didn't understand the script either... I mean, the situation. I can't find the coherence of the script XD Anyone please explain me this.
Oh, and thank you to the one who solves all my doubts XD