final fantasy VII for ps2

ultimecia

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
179
Age
33
Location
in ultimecia castle
Website
www.ffheaven.1talk.net
Occupation
student
RPG Name
ultimecia
have you heard about the new FFVII for ps2 it's meant to be released for the new year its meant to be quite good along with the dirge of cerberues featuring vincent why vincent?
 
I dunno, but aren't there already enough FFVII spin-offs...they're going to ruin that whole series if they keep it up.
 
I'd like to see a couple of new additions to the series, perhaps a prequel.
 
Dirge of cerberus looks good but I dont like what i've heard about the battles being in realtime. I will buy it eventually though.

Anyone know anything about ff7 before crisis, I hear its for mobiles only but I'd love to know which mobiles.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top