Final Fantasy VII Remake confirmed?? SAY WHA??

Crisis Core was a great addition, and honestly, I want to say that the "To be continued" at the end was pretty much just helping put the game into the storyline for anyone who (GASP) hadn't actually played VII before.

I would love if they made a remake. New graphics and whatnot would be cool and even voices. But I started playing my old PS copy a few days ago and I'm perfectly fine with it. It brings back so many memories and in my opinion, I feel like if they DID do a remake, it would have a ridiculous amount of discs because of the general bulk of stuff you can do.

My opinion is back and forth. Like when Advent Children came out. I like it, it's cool, I love how they actually used some of the Limit Breaks, but it's not my favorite thing. I feel like if a remake DID come out, I would buy it and play it, but overall, I think I would still go back to the original 1997 version, because that's literally what I grew up on. It was the first game I could actually call my own.
 
I just want it to be remade to see the game for the graphics it deserves. It was such a groundbreaking game for it's time, even graphics wise, mechanics wise. I wana see it in AC graphics.

Also i disagree about the disc space. Blu Ray discs are large, they would fit the whole game onto one....maybe even 2 of the game on one disc
 
some of which contain images of the original intro of FFVII, which look quite similar to the much talked about tech demo which surfaced in 2005. The cutscene ends with To be continued in Final Fantasy VII when Cloud steps off the train.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top