Final Fantasy VII - Revisited?!?!?!

Voxcrystal

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2005
Messages
5
I hear since everyone liked 7 so much that now they are making a COMPLETE re-do of the entire game. Exact storyline and all, but with frickin killer graphics and cut scenes. I even hear that their hands won't be knubs anymore!!! :eek:

Am I wrong?
 
A lot of people seem to believe that this is true, I found a lot of sites stating the same thing. I don't know if it's just a big rumor or not, but I hope it's not.
 
Yeah, it's just a rumour started when a bunch of ppl clung to hope when they saw the PS3 tech demo of the FF7 intro.

And it doesn't look uglier at all, FFnut. I saw a video sequence where someone had put the original intro and the new intro side by side, so that you could watch them play at the same time and compare. The difference is huge in the peoples' looks and movements. If you think the people walking around, Aeris and Cloud looks better in the original FF7 intro, then you must have hit your head pretty hard IMO. And everything is generated in real-time, unlike the original FF7 intro which was a pre-rendered FMV sequence.. Sure, it definitely could have been prettier considering the power of the PS3, but I still thought it look pretty good.
 
yeah, i dont think that they are making a remake - i heard they were only gonna make it if it is unplayable on the PS3. that's gay cos i'd be keen to play it even if i could still play the original.
 
They'll remake the game if they ever fall on hard times. It's pretty much a back-up plan.
 
man i wish it wasn't, it would be so good to have a remake of it in good graphics. I would say let's devise a plan everyone on this forum e-mail them saying me want it but it would be useless
 
i'm sorry for saying gay, i didn't realize that you weren't allowed to say gay. i'm sorry if i offended anyone by saying gay. i shall not use the term gay anymore.

and no, i don't think my name is immature, i just seem to maybe have a bit more fun with my name and pic
 
Those rules were written for one of Shaggy's other sites. He copied/pasted them here (yeah, sorry Shaggy. I dobbed you in :D)

The "gay" rule was added because a lot of immature children there were using it as an insult aimed at each other and because I (it was me who wrote those rules) hate that word used to mean "stupid" or "idiot" and decided to make it forbidden on that forum. I recently rewrote the rules on that other forum and have softened the "gay" rule to only being forbidden when the word is used in an insulting manner.

I honestly don't know what Shaggy thinks of it and if he would punish someone for using it here to describe a thing or situation (using it to describe a person would be flaming).
 
I heard they might on G4TechTV thing about the PS3...I thought it looked nice I hope it's the truth...There is gonna be Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core for the PSP and Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus for the PS2...Oh and Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children will come out on 9/13/2005 in the U.S. and 9/14/2005 in Japan...Oh and Final Fantasy:Before Crisis on the cell phone in 2006 for the U.S. it should be out in Japan by now
 
Ok, I was told about the re-make too, so it probably occured that; either it is a very big rumor all around the world, or it has at least something true. I can't claim it is and I won't. But, it's truth what Dr.Jackal says about those releases, and in one of them Vincent is the main character.
Anyway, Final Fantasy VII rules!!!
 
We know all of this already:

There is not going to be a remake of FF7 for PS3. Square has even said that they will not remake FF7 until Sony makes a Playstation that isn't backwards-compatible all the way to PSX games.

There are going to be four sequels/spinoffs of Final Fantasy 7. The subtitles of each all consist of two words (not counting the word "of" in DC, simply because that wouldn't be capitalized anyway), the first starting with one of the first letters of the alphabet (A, B, C, and D for Advent Children, Before Crisis, Crisis Core, and Dirge of Cerberus respectively) and the second being the letter C.

http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33

Thank you and good night.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top