Final Fantasy VII Weapons/Hardest Bosses, etc.

Re: Final Fantasy 7's Hardest Bosses

I always spammed spells whenever I fought a boss. I can't remember ever physically attacking LN, even when he was in his magic form. It was before I knew anything about him, too, so I was confused when my magic started dealing so little damage when he transformed.
 
Re: Final Fantasy 7's Hardest Bosses

Lol, yeah I kind of guessed you did :)
 
Re: Final Fantasy 7's Hardest Bosses

(Dangit, they got away with it, my pride could of been like Squall lying to Seifer (Z) Alasmy)
I mean...*sob*
We'll it's kinda weird posting this,lying to Seifer (Z) Alasmy) I mean watta heck is that.
I'll post this but I'll get away with my pride with others threads!
 
Re: Final Fantasy 7's Hardest Bosses

I don't remember all bosses by their names, and I have translation problems too, as in the Spanish version of Final Fantasy legacy some names change(the main character of FFIX was called Yitan in the Spanish version, and by the other hand I heard it was called Zidane in other countries(like the French football player :p) ) So, could you tell me where could we find Lost Numer and Rapps?
Sephiroth was much harder than Ultimate Weapon and Diamond weapon for sure!!
The first time I played Final Fantasy VII I won Rubi Weapon (I can't remember what I did!) as I didn't use any tactics: I was just trying to keep my team(well, at least one of them) alive, and waiting to see it day after beating it quite a lot; and I won this Weapon 5 years ago!!!(The first time I completed the game).
Nevertheless, I've never won Emerald Weapon, and after seeing how my team was so easily defeated(after all game's progress) I chose forgetting about it and going to visit the North's Cave.
Man, Final Fantasy rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Re: Final Fantasy 7's Hardest Bosses

Rapps is the small dragon-like boss you fight in Wutai after Yuffie's stolen all your materia. It's Don Corneo's pet.

Lost Number is the boss in the safe in Nibelheim.. you know, you have to enter the right combination and the safe will open. After you beat him, you get the Odin materia and the key to the basement so you can get Vincent.

Materia Keeper is the giant spider-like boss in the Nibel mountains that you see on the screen and have to run into to fight.

Demon Wall is the demon wall boss at the end of the Temple of the Ancients.

And yes, the main character in FFIX is called Zidane in all version that I know of. I guess they just changed it some European translations (we don't get a Swedish translation of games in Sweden, thank GOD for that.. it's the same as dubbing a movie, horrible IMO).
 
Re: Final Fantasy 7's Hardest Bosses

Oh yes, now I remember. Well, I think the hardest one of all these is Demon Wall. Materia Keeper was hard too, but others were just bosses. I think the main problems are those bosses which you fight in a moment you didn't expect to, as you probably don't have enough macig points or life points in some of your characters..
The trouble for Materia Keeper was the magic he used(I don't know how was it called, as I know the Spanish name for the spell),that one you could learn with Enemy Skill.
Anyway, we could say that Emerald Weapon is the hardest one,(I've been told that if you fight Sephiroth with your level at 99, he becomes much more stronger, but I've never tried it). Don't you agree with me?
 
Re: Final Fantasy 7's Hardest Bosses

The Enemy Skill that Materia Keeper uses is called Trine.. it's one of the most useful attack spells in the game in the earlier stages IMO :)

I've heard that Sephiroth's HP increases with each level you gain starting from a certain level (can't remember which one).. which would give him the most HP when you're at level 99. But I can't confirm that..
 
Re: Final Fantasy 7's Hardest Bosses

Emerald and Ruby were the hardest by far, they made even Sephiroth look like a wimp.
 
Re: Final Fantasy 7's Hardest Bosses

Well, of course.. I don't believe anyone has ever claimed anything in this game to be more difficult than either Emerald or Ruby ;)
 
What is your fastest way of beating Emerald

I have the fastest way of beating emerald
How to beat emerald in 1 minute 18 seconds
First with Cloud use Lunar Curtain with W-Item
Then with Barret have his materia Counter and Mime in each slot, then use Castrophe(get it before fighting emerald and save it!!!) and after that make emerald attack barret, then use mime, and it'll do it 7 more times, but it'll do it 6 because emerald will be dead by then, and have barret use ungarmax not anything else!!!!!
Now tell me your fastest way, and you cant put anything with cait sith batting!!!
OK!!!!
And by the way, I know this is the fastest way, and also you cant have cait sith or yuffie involving this trick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Re: What is your fastest way of beating Emerald

Lionheart250 said:
then use Castrophe(get it before fighting emerald and save it!!!) and after that make emerald attack barret, then use mime, and it'll do it 7 more times, but it'll do it 6 because emerald will be dead by then, and have barret use ungarmax not anything else!!!!!

You mean use Ungarmax. Because what happens is that Barret counters by miming, which means he counters using Ungarmax.

And there is no way to beat it faster than that with any other method besides Cait Sith's limit break. Why? Because Ungarmax is by far the fastest of the top multi-hit attacks in the game. It's way faster (as in how long it takes to watch it) than Doom of the Living, Omnislash, Catastrophe, Highwind, you name it. That's why :)
 
Re: What is your fastest way of beating Emerald

Shadowheart said:
You mean use Ungarmax. Because what happens is that Barret counters by miming, which means he counters using Ungarmax.

And there is no way to beat it faster than that with any other method besides Cait Sith's limit break. Why? Because Ungarmax is by far the fastest of the top multi-hit attacks in the game. It's way faster (as in how long it takes to watch it) than Doom of the Living, Omnislash, Catastrophe, Highwind, you name it. That's why :)
Whatever, but still nobody could beat this, and anyways, Omnislash well take longer, and Doom of the Living, but still you cant use anything with Yuffie or Cait Sith including for your suggestion
 
Re: What is your fastest way of beating Emerald

since you guys mentioned kitty sith's limit break, i heard somewhere that theres a way to slow down slots by , like, tapping the square button. is this true? i heard theres a way to slow it down somewhere...
 
Re: What is your fastest way of beating Emerald

Lionheart250 said:
Whatever, but still nobody could beat this, and anyways, Omnislash well take longer, and Doom of the Living, but still you cant use anything with Yuffie or Cait Sith including for your suggestion
Did you even read what I said? That's exactly what I already said. Ungarmax deals by far the most damage per *real time*, and that's why that time is not beatable with anything except Cait Sith's slot.

And why couldn't I use anything with Yuffie? I could beat Emerald by equipping many mastered Counter+Mime combos on Yuffie, use Doom of the Living and then watch Emerald die after he attacks Yuffie. It works the exact same way as with Barret, it's just that it takes a little longer than with Ungarmax. If I knew how to make a movie from playing, I could even show you.
 
Last edited:
Re: What is your fastest way of beating Emerald

Shadowheart said:
Did you even read what I said? That's exactly what I already said. Ungarmax deals by far the most damage per *real time*, and that's why that time is not beatable with anything except Cait Sith's slot.

And why couldn't I use anything with Yuffie? I could beat Emerald by equipping many mastered Counter+Mime combos on Yuffie, use Doom of the Living and then watch Emerald die after he attacks Yuffie. It works the exact same way as with Barret, it's just that it takes a little longer than with Ungarmax. If I knew how to make a movie from playing, I could even show you.

hey,hey,hey, Barret does 18 hits with Ungarmax and faster, but maybe with Yuffie you could do it with Bloodfest or Doom of the Living, but now that you no it, you could use Yuffie and Cait Sith, but I said, what was [/U]your way of beating Emerald, humppp.....
...jeez...
 
Re: What is your fastest way of beating Emerald

Yeah, you asked "what is your fastest way of beating emerald", and then said you know the fastest way (using Ungarmax and the Counter=Mime setup), but have you actually done that yourself? :)
 
Re: What is your fastest way of beating Emerald

oh yeah, but I actually didnt mean that!!!!!
I meant what, oh whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But thats cheating if you use Cait Sith's limti break, its fine if you use Yuffie's but not Cait Sith, because you could kill him in one hit, and I needed to correct it, I meant to make it, ohhhhhhhhhhhh whatever, what the heck was I thinking, man, I used the trick from a japanese game video!!!!!!!! Me and my brother are making a new game and doing that same trick!!!!!!!!! But I'm thinking we could do it way quicker, and were going to keep on doing it until we do it quicker so you could use Cait Sith's and Yuffie's limits!!!!!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top