Final Fantasy VII Weapons/Hardest Bosses, etc.

Re: yay!!:)

or perhaps chocobo weapon :D

but on a serious note, once i beat tantarian and ozma, ill have beaten all of the ff super mega bosses for the playstation games. (although i dont know if a "weapon"-like boss exists in ffX, ive heard of something called penance-with like 10,000,000 hit points :eek: -but ive heard hes only in the pal version.)

but...whats a pal version? :confused:

but anyway.....these "weapon" kind of super bosses are very fun :p (if not hard most of the time.)

oh yeah, and i have to beat warmech in ff1 too...
 
Re: yay!!:)

Zeromus_X said:
but...whats a pal version? :confused:

Thats the version in Europe. There's a NA.(north america)the J.(Japan) and the PAL.(I have no idea what PAL stands for :p ) You could try Nemesis He is in all 3 versions I think.
 
Re: yay!!:)

NTSC is the TV system used in the US and Japan. PAL is the TV system in almost the entire rest of the world.

NTSC = National Television Standards Committee
PAL = Phase Alternating Line
 
Re: What is your fastest way of beating Emerald

To answer Zero's question you need a turbo controller and set the auto fire on square or u could just tap square really fast. This Also works in the Battle Arena to slow down the disabilitys or with Tifa's LIMIT Breaks. :D
 
Last edited:
Re: yay!!:)

To beat the weapons I just followed A good GAMEFAQS.com guide that I slightly modefied. I was kinda dissapointed in how easy it was though. I waited until my levels were 82 which is why it was so easy. Next time i'll try it around 65. The MASTER MATERIA ROCKS when you beat Emerald though that sheild materia is a bit to good. :)

Wow that's a bunch of words :eek: Anywho congratulations Zero on beating the Weapons. By the way that bit about the TV above was interesting and I didn't know you could beat Ruby with all your party members. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Re: Final Fantasy 7's Hardest Bosses

ShadowHeart said:
Ruby and Emerald are the thoughest, of course, but everyone knows that ;)

No the cheese WEAPON is EVERYBODY knows that :)
 
Last edited:
Re: Final Fantasy 7's Hardest Bosses

Ahh yes, the Cheese weapon!!! I'm suprised no one mentioned the 4 or so bosses you fight at the beginning when you are storming the Shinra headquarters.
Rufus, those two ones Barret and the rest fight on the elevator and then that giant road thing. Rufus is easy for Cloud, but the elevator is hard because you have to use long range attacks only and u fight two bosses in a row. Then there's the bike chase which weakens your party and then the Road boss that uses fire and physical attacks. All of this so early in the game, right after you fight your way through the Shinra Headquartes, and so little breaks. Yikes.
:eek:

EDIT: Also when you parachute into Midgar and Fight Hojo after he injected himself with Jonova cells is really hard, but i really like that part. Jenova Cells Rock. I wish i had some.
 
Last edited:
Re: Final Fantasy 7's Hardest Bosses

The key to beating ruby weapon is the HP<>MP materia. And, dont fotget to have a MASTERFinalAttack-MASTERLife, combination. And as many counterattack-deathblow, combinations as possible. And maybe, some MPand HPup materia.Oh I almost forgot, kill whatever teammates are with cloud so that you know that you will be able to fight with cloud, I know it's tempting, but whatever you do, DO NOT RESURECT YOUR TEAMMATES!!! Follow this and with some patience, you will be victorius!
 
Re: Final Fantasy 7's Hardest Bosses

Rubys an easy level up or two and I always resurect my teammates. There is know reason not to besides the small Small chance he will swallow them up in sand or whatever. Its worht the risk to get your other characters up a level. I used to think Emerald Weapon was tough but that was when I was following guides on how to beat him. I like to wing it with Emerald. Makes it a challenge. A fun way to kill him is without using mime. A whole lot more satisfing when you win.
 
Re: Final Fantasy 7's Hardest Bosses

I always ressurrect my 2 dead party members against Ruby, and I have never EVER had problems due to it. And I've beaten Ruby countless times..
 
Re: Final Fantasy 7's Hardest Bosses

I agree with Zero (his post is at the top of this page. To stupid to make a quote box.:o) Aeris's limits are great. That Firebrand one that gives your other characters there limits! Youch!!! Or the one that makes you glow yellow and become invincible for a while!!! :D :D :D
 
Re: What is your fastest way of beating Emerald

I like the Tifa movie. Makes Emerald seem even easier if thats possible.
 
Re: What is your fastest way of beating Emerald

The Planet's pet getting whipped like that is rather funny.
 
Re: Final Fantasy 7's Hardest Bosses

That Giant 3 headed thing is evil. On my first game of FF7 I didn't notice him forever even though hes right there in plain sight. So I was just wandering around that place and getting huge level ups. This made him easy enoff but that Trine hurts.
 
Re: What is your fastest way of beating Emerald

ive seen those movies. they really are a sight to behold arent they? :p

one wonders how many hours that person played to get 8 mastered counters and mimes :eek:

and the level 7 tifa is pretty awesome too.

well, all the videos from holystar are pretty amazing...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top