Final Fantasy VII Weapons/Hardest Bosses, etc.

I've scoured the net and tried various metholds I've found on it to beat ruby weapon but nothing has worked. I get killed every time :D.

Has anyone here managed to beat it and if so how?

I've played the game through about 10 times and would love to just once do it completly with nothing left undone. I've not managed to beat emerald weapon either but think I've figured that one out. Ruby weapon just defeats me every time.

The way I beat Ruby was to give one character w-summon, quadra-magic linked with master-summon, and give the other two characters mime. Then use quadra-hades and knights of the round and mime it repeatedly. Hades will paralyze and poison Ruby so he can't counter-attack. It takes a while, but you can do it without having problems.

As for Emerald, don't equip more than 5 or so materia on each player, then use the 7777 trick. That takes down like 3/4 of his hit points.
 
Last edited:
i didnt have any stragaties for eother of them. well kinda?

for ruby i killed 2 characters before i went into battle. made sure i had final attack and pheonix. then i jus KotR his ass till cloud died, hoping id have enough MP left to use pheonix, then jus tried miming KotR with my character that had mime, and hoping to stay alive as long as i could till he died.

i did the same thing with emerald, 'cept i hade a full living party at the start of the battle....took me a couple of tries (by couple i mean about 15) on each before they finaly died
 
i didnt have any stragaties for eother of them. well kinda?

for ruby i killed 2 characters before i went into battle. made sure i had final attack and pheonix. then i jus KotR his ass till cloud died, hoping id have enough MP left to use pheonix, then jus tried miming KotR with my character that had mime, and hoping to stay alive as long as i could till he died.

i did the same thing with emerald, 'cept i hade a full living party at the start of the battle....took me a couple of tries (by couple i mean about 15) on each before they finaly died

thats exactly what i did...i finid it useless how you get the desert rose & that gets you a gold chocobo...i use a gold chocobo to run into ruby so i was sorta angry when i got the gold chocobo :(
 
Well, I know to expect the worst from Wutai. If I didn't already. >_> (Yuffie)

I wanna know the name of the two robots on the elevator when you escape Shinra. They killed me twice cause I kept forgetting to give Red XII and Aerith spells so they DO SOMETHING. >_>
 
OMG!! i hated those 2 machines!! the first time i ever played the game, I COULDNT GET PAST THE SECOND 1!! pissed me off soooo much!!

and also dyne the first time i played was just impossible!!
 
haha, biggest pain in the butt!! iv beaten the midgar zolom, and crossed the marsh without a chocobo without fightn it aswell lol
 
lol i loved trying to get across the marsh without a chocobo. I also hated Materia Keeper and Demon Wall. Man, the first time i played it. I couldn't get passed them for ages.
 
I got stuck on it for a while. I found the first one harder then the second one. I just trained in Yenta-Ursa (I think its called that) for a while.
 
first time i played VII i got to the demon wall and couldnt get past it. i managed to beat it once, then i turned to stone jus as he was fading away and i got a gameover!! grr, made me so mad, it was like my 20th try
 
as he was fading i turned to stone right? i didnt get the winning battle music....it went to the game over screen....i swear i couldv thrown my controller at the tv for that, was so unfair. it took me like 4 climhazzards and everything!!
 
I remember that happening to me when I was fighting some boss on X, it was the ultimate Behemoth boss in the Arenas and he used Meteor after struggling to kill him for an hour. Unfortunately, that still counts as a K.O....
 
i hate the really big struggle bosses....ull like think ur good at the game, then WHAM!! a boss kills u 20 time..then u ALMOST beat him while battling for like an hour, then u die and he's got like 500HP left coz uve been counting and scanning (sense) him the whole time, proly wasting turns that u should b using to kill him, but u have to know how close u r....worst times in FF lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top