Final Fantasy VII Weapons/Hardest Bosses, etc.

Re: FF7 Weapons

the best weapon is ruby and is the hardest to beat as it can eat one of your characters and you dont get him/her back
 
Re: FF7 Weapons

i was ones beet ruby weapon but i forgat how i do that thing, when u beet that weapon u got that rose thing.
 
Re: FF7 Weapons

SethirothVII
the best weapon is ruby and is the hardest to beat as it can eat one of your characters and you dont get him/her back

Kill your other 2 characters before you fight Ruby so you don't have to waste time reseting until only Cloud is left. And Emerald is definatly the hardest to beat. I beat Ruby at level 54. You just have to have the right materia.

When you kill Ruby you get Desser Rose which is exchanged for a Gold Chocobo.(Rather worthless at that point in the game, but O well.)
When Emerald Dies you get Earth Harp which is exchange for the Master Materias.
You can steal Rising Sun from Diamond WEAPON.
When Ultimate WEAPON is beaten you get Cloud's ultamate weapon.
What should you get when you beat Saphire WEAPON? :rolleyes:

I say you should get a micture of all of the stuffs you get from the other WEAPONs. Some kind of Materia like and AP Plus Materia. That would save you a lot of time. Also an armlet or bangle that would be like the Zeidrech, but only with Materia slots.

I'm not sure so what do you think?
 
Last edited:
Re: FF7 Weapons

i think that is not that i was imune on his attack when u desepire( i forgate name) i think that is answer is in equipment what u put on uors character.
 
Re: FF7 Weapons

I'm not sure what you are asking, but if you want to know what to equip on your characters for a WEAPON battle go to Gamefaqs.com and look it up.
 
i need to kil the wepon under water

how do u defet the wepon under water :) :) :)
 
Re: i need to kil the wepon under water

You need the underwater materia and a really well setup group. If you have the underwater materia he is really easy, I dont remember where to get it but if you look it up on a FAQ site i'm sure you can find it.
 
Re: i need to kil the wepon under water

In FF7 to kill Emerald You need to do A Lot of stuffs. You'll need a lot of time. Firstys you'll need he underater Materia which gotten by morphing a ghost ship. (In the underwater Reactor). If you on't have a morph materia(that happened to me once) its okay because its not that hard to kill Emerald in the time limit. Since I'm already tired of typing I'll do it the easy way.

To kill Emerald look it up in the following FAQs.
Try:
Gamefaqs.com
CavesofNarshe.com-------------------------------------These are the best sites. I use them a lot.
FF7Citadel.com


I'd try Gamefaqs.com first because I know it is there. Use the platform jumper to get to PS1. Then FF7 will be the first one in the "most viewed FAQs. You won't even have to search for it. I think the FAQ you will need is called "Weapon Guide" ;)
 
Re: i need to kil the wepon under water

thank every one i canrtr thank u enough
 
Re: i need to kil the wepon under water

thank for ur advice i will use it
 
Re: i need to kil the wepon under water

Spec3
??? Isn't that summon ineffective against Emerald?

I can't beleive you just said that. KotR is the easiest way to kill Emerald except for using Limits/mime.
 
Re: i need to kil the wepon under water

KOR will work on Emerald. Occasionally (doesn't remember what triggers it) he will counter with Aire-Tam Storm, but I don't remember what AI stuff that makes that occur.

Or...get 8 Counter Mimes. :)
 
Re: i need to kil the wepon under water

thanks a lot i apresiat it
 
Re: i need to kil the wepon under water

have u got any more tips any boady cos i need them
 
Re: i need to kil the wepon under water

I heard that its superattack air tam storm does 1111 damage for each bit of materia each character has so if you have more than 9 materias equipped you are gonna get hurt by air tam storm. If you equip the mystile to two of your characters and have your luck and speed to 255% sometimes air tam storm misses at least one character.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top